shape
carat
color
clarity

Another beauty from Mark at ERD!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Mark is just the nicest guy. Beautiful ring.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
very beautiful ring!!! i love love love cushions in halos, ERD did a great job and it looks even more amazing on your hand!!! congrats on your engagement by the way!!!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif

it''s gorgeous!! congratulations!!

baubleman

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much to everyone for all your kind words! I couldn''t wait to post pics here because I knew you would all have such nice things to say.

Mark was great to work with and we''d love to get the WB from him too. He was very sweet and promised me that he''d "bring a smile to my face" and he definitely did not disappoint!

I tried to take some more photos with my camera and just could not get a good close up shot. We are going to South Carolina for a week, leaving tomorrow so I''m afraid I''ll have to try again when I get back.
32.gif

Quick question regarding the sizing. My ring is a size 7 and it fits like a glove so long as I am not outside in hot weather or retaining H2O. Should I have it sized up a 1/4? Is that pretty easy to do?

SunnyD and Glitterbug - I will post to the cushion halo thread when I get back - those pics are on my work computer and I can''t access them from my home computer. Sorry Ladies!!!

jarbatz

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh - I just realized that my fiance (still weird saying that!) was signed in (baubleman - he has posted 2x and just to give me a hard time!!).

Anyway...the above post is from me and not baubleman. He will get a kick out of this though.

BTW, even though he thinks this is all nonsense he LOVES hearing how much everyone loves the ring!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 9:57:20 PM
Author: jarbatz
Oh my gosh - I just realized that my fiance (still weird saying that!) was signed in (baubleman - he has posted 2x and just to give me a hard time!!).

Anyway...the above post is from me and not baubleman. He will get a kick out of this though.

BTW, even though he thinks this is all nonsense he LOVES hearing how much everyone loves the ring!

HAHA, that is hilarious! He sounds like he loves to tease, and I wish you much happiness. Your ring is so lovely, I think the size looks just perfect on your hands. Speaking of which, you must stop apologizing for your fingers, everything looks great even your "bad" manicure!

Congratulations again and from now on, keep him far away from your "****"!!!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
31.gif
31.gif

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Jarbatz, what an amazing and lovely ring! All the best to you and your fiance
1.gif

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Jarbatz!! YAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations on your engagement! I have been thinking of you and waiting to see how your ring turned out - it''s just GORGEOUS!!! Mark did a fantastic job - it''s a special ring! We''re almost twins!!

Can''t wait to see some macro mode close ups of that beauty!
30.gif
30.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Oh my GOODNESS, that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

So delicate and yet so substantial. WHAT A STUNNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Soooooo beeeauuttiifful!!!!!!!!! I''ve just added yours to my "Inspiration" folder (which is dominated by amazing ERD cushions it seems...)

Huge congrats on your engagement!!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
jarbatz - is that a Chihuahua? SO CUTE! Sleeping on a blanket????

I''ve already commented on your ring and came back to admire it when I saw the tiny pooch!

WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
So BeautifuL! The setting and stone are just breathtaking!!
9.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Had to post again!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.

GORGEOUS!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the car picture AND the ring! I wouldn''t resize the ring up until you wear it in the winter. It might be too big then. My finger is a 7.75 in the winter and an 8.25 in the summer so I have it sized to an 8!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results