shape
carat
color
clarity

What jewelry do you wear on a daily basis?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear my 3.02ct e-ring, my 3-stone RHR with twct of 2.2ct, a full eternity 4 pointer band with each of them, a Rolex watch and a pair of 2.03twct diamond studs. On casual friday or if I''m going out in the evening, I might add a pendant or a pearl necklace. On Valentine''s day, I wore my dangling earrings.

I wonder sometimes if it''s too much, as I work for an accountancy firm (translating into conservative!). I know that people do notice and some have commented on my jewellery (positive comments to me thus far). My bosses don''t seem to mind. I guess it''s ok. My philosophy is also that since I not only go to the office and clients'', I also have to go out and network, so I want to look successful (anyway I don''t want to not be myself). I know some people here drive expensive cars to work (like Merc, Lexus, BMW etc.) but on the whole people at work don''t seem to wear a lot of bling. My DH and I don''t own an expensive car and are not planning to buy one, so I don''t feel that I''m being too flashy or false.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, coatimundi & gwendolyn for the watch compliments! I do love it as really compliments my wedding set!

It''s a Citizen Quartz, style EZ6090-52A. Very inexpensive, only around $120.00 and the watch looks AWESOME! I love it!

And yes, gwendolyn, my new 0.93 is currently being worn as right-hand ring. However, it''s currently in a temp setting and I''m working on a vintage-inspried semi-mount.

My ering is actually a 0.52 with a halo. I have small fingers, size 3, so my ering looks pretty impressive for it''s actual size.
9.gif

EZ6090-52A_lg1.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 9:44:15 AM
Author: Phoenix
I wear my 3.02ct e-ring, my 3-stone RHR with twct of 2.2ct, a full eternity 4 pointer band with each of them, a Rolex watch and a pair of 2.03twct diamond studs. On casual friday or if I''m going out in the evening, I might add a pendant or a pearl necklace. On Valentine''s day, I wore my dangling earrings.

I wonder sometimes if it''s too much, as I work for an accountancy firm (translating into conservative!). I know that people do notice and some have commented on my jewellery (positive comments to me thus far). My bosses don''t seem to mind. I guess it''s ok. My philosophy is also that since I not only go to the office and clients'', I also have to go out and network, so I want to look successful (anyway I don''t want to not be myself). I know some people here drive expensive cars to work (like Merc, Lexus, BMW etc.) but on the whole people at work don''t seem to wear a lot of bling. My DH and I don''t own an expensive car and are not planning to buy one, so I don''t feel that I''m being too flashy or false.
Oh, Phonenix (love your screen name, btw) - your everyday bling sounds lovely! Do you have any pics or links?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo, I wear my ering with my sapphire wrap, I wear this with either my plain knife edge band or my 5 stone band. Then on my right hand I wear my 3/4 eterntiy channel set band. Then I wear my studs and my new bezel set diamond necklace :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I wear an e-ring and w-band on the left and one of an assortment of RHRs. Also, a good diamond bezel, stainless steel and 18k gold Movado Vizio watch and some 14k yg "shrimp"earrings. I used to be a big fan of bracelets and necklaces, but have worn neither neither for the past couple of years.

Mayflower25

Rough_Rock
On a daily basis I wear my: ering (Tiffany Novo), Cartier Trinity ring (tri-color gold, plain), and either my pearl studs or cathy waterman 4-petal earrings (platinum and diamonds). I''m a small girl (5''1"!!!) and feel overpowered when I wear too much jewelry
3.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Currently, my Ritani e-ring on my left w/ a Rolex. 2.25 cttw diamond studs and a Tiffanys Elsa Peretti diamond cross necklace that I never take off (and therefore, never gets cleaned).

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I always wear little wg gold ball studs (about 4mm I think?) and either my milgrain w-band alone, my milgrain band with my 3/4 eternity w-band, or my e-ring with the 3/4 eternity. About half the time I also wear a small wg/diamond pendant.

Lately though I''ve been mixing it up with my gems and lot more fashion jewelry as big, funky necklaces, earrings, and RHRs to add more color - this bleak winter stuff is killin me!

This_Is_Amore

Rough_Rock
I wear a three-stone diamond (OEC) ring with filagree as a RHR that was passed down from my great-grandmother, and given to me when I graduated from college, and most often some diamond and tahitian pearl drop earrings, with a matching strand necklace

I''m in a business-formal workplace, so the pearls are quite appropriate. I sometimes switch out for a traditional akoya strand and earrings, or some two-toned diamond huggies and pendant

(hopefully will have a sapphire engagement ring to add soon!)

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I wear my promise ring which is a .3 ish marquis probably j or k in color with strong blue fluorescence set in a yellow gold setting with very small round side stones. I also wear a ruby ring (two heart shaped rubies) with a ruby necklace (two heart shaped rubies) that my beau got as a set for me before we knew much about jewelry. I have a tanzanite set kindof halo but not really, I love it, and I recently had a trellis setting that I got and put a topaz in it. I wear those rings daily. I also have another necklace with a heart pendant with rubies and a diamond in it, and topaz earrings to match my ring. I did have a diamond toe ring made to look like a flower but the stem broke twice so I''m giving up on it lol, will work on the stones as a project at some point. I also wear a gold watch with diamonds in the face that beau recently got me for christmas!!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Slightly OT: Gwendolyn, is that you in your avvie? You''re a cutie pie!! I ENVY your pretty skin...

Back on track: On a daily basis I only wear my e-ring. And that''s if I''m not at home. At home I''m pretty much a blank canvas. No jewelry or makeup.

Besides my e-ring (which looks like the non-Leon sister of Snooper''s ring. My tapered baguettes are smaller, my center is microscopically bigger...by a mere 2 points), I get into "phases" with jewelry. I have a necklace I bought off of Blue Nile which is called a "platinum bar lariat" and I wore that every day for a long time. Then I became obsessed with finding the "perfect" big, silver hoop earrings (they had to be big enough to look like bangle bracelets, but NOT thick metal, and they just HAD to be continuous wire closures, not the lever-style close with the hinge) and when I found those I wore them to death, too.

I don''t own any bracelets or a watch. I don''t know why, but having stuff on my wrists bugs me, so I''m not a very successful watch/bracelet person, which is too bad because I really love the look. Oh, well.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I wear my e-ring (and soon, with my w-band!), and my Tiffany Aria diamond studs always :)

I sometimes wear my watch (Longines).

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
I wear my ering center stone 2.54with 2 side pears total pts110 with my eternity band a little over 3ct . On my right hand i wear my grandmothers diamond ering that i had reset (1.25 bezel set with 1ct of smaller diamonds sourrounding it) on one finger and sometimes I add another ring to another finger, usually my pear (1.52 that is reset with diamonds all around it(2cts). I have to post pix of that one. I also wear my Chanel J12 with diamond bezel and my diamond bezel necklace (1.60),my necklace jewelry varies, depending on what I amwearing as do my earrings, usually my studs that are 3.05 total ct weight. I believe if u have it wear it.
26.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
A necklace (either silver or beaded), my grandmothers opal ring, a cz tennis bracelet (and no one can tell haha), a DKNY watch, a Tiff and Co Elsa Peretti Open heart ring, diamond studs my dad gave my mom (they''re small and pretty poor quality but they mean a lot to me) silver hoops. I used to wear a diamond nose studd but I took that out a while ago. If my ER ever gets done I will be wearing that too.
9.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my Coach Watch(pic below), my ruby and diamond channel set band (gift from bf), my .25-.30 can''t rememeber, princess studs and typically a white gold bracelet.

It also depends on my mood in the morning! If I''m lazy, forget about it!

coachwatchangel.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2008 10:03:11 AM
Author: metro

Date: 2/15/2008 9:44:15 AM
Author: Phoenix
I wear my 3.02ct e-ring, my 3-stone RHR with twct of 2.2ct, a full eternity 4 pointer band with each of them, a Rolex watch and a pair of 2.03twct diamond studs. On casual friday or if I'm going out in the evening, I might add a pendant or a pearl necklace. On Valentine's day, I wore my dangling earrings.

I wonder sometimes if it's too much, as I work for an accountancy firm (translating into conservative!). I know that people do notice and some have commented on my jewellery (positive comments to me thus far). My bosses don't seem to mind. I guess it's ok. My philosophy is also that since I not only go to the office and clients', I also have to go out and network, so I want to look successful (anyway I don't want to not be myself). I know some people here drive expensive cars to work (like Merc, Lexus, BMW etc.) but on the whole people at work don't seem to wear a lot of bling. My DH and I don't own an expensive car and are not planning to buy one, so I don't feel that I'm being too flashy or false.
Oh, Phonenix (love your screen name, btw) - your everyday bling sounds lovely! Do you have any pics or links?
Thank you, Metro. I love yr avatar too.

Do I have any pics or links? I don't have a link of just my daily wear, but here are the links showing my collection, including my daily wear.

Get ready, here's one:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/jewellery-collection.62119/

Here's another:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pics-of-my-ring-earrings-reset-and-new-pendant.73017/

Enjoy!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2008 1:11:24 PM
Author: Lv2shopp
I wear my ering center stone 2.54with 2 side pears total pts110 with my eternity band a little over 3ct . On my right hand i wear my grandmothers diamond ering that i had reset (1.25 bezel set with 1ct of smaller diamonds sourrounding it) on one finger and sometimes I add another ring to another finger, usually my pear (1.52 that is reset with diamonds all around it(2cts). I have to post pix of that one. I also wear my Chanel J12 with diamond bezel and my diamond bezel necklace (1.60),my necklace jewelry varies, depending on what I amwearing as do my earrings, usually my studs that are 3.05 total ct weight. I believe if u have it wear it.
26.gif
I''d to see pics of your collection. They sound yummy!!
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I wear my e-ring, diamond w-band, Omega watch with diamond bezel on left hand; Cartier Trinity ring with scattered diamonds, gold and diamond bracelet and/or Pandora bracelet on right hand; diamond pendant; and two pairs of diamond studs.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
My ering (3 stone, 1.24 ctr and .30 sides), 7-stone wedding ring, .32 cwt studs (second holes), 1.50 cwt leverback dangle earrings, halo pendant with .75 center, and two channel set eternity style diamond toe rings.

Suffice it to say, I like a little bling!
9.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Because i work in the jewelry trade I change jewelry and watches often, but these days my favorite pieces that i wear often are my 2.5 ct. diamond in yellow gold ring on right hand, and either an edwardian yellow gold signet ring or a natural nugget and diamond ring ring on my left hand. i will wear either a link two-tone 14kt. gold bracelet with half carat of diamonds or an american indian sterling cuff bracelet with a 14kt gold plaque inlaid across the top on my left wrist.i wear a 18kt. gold and stainless rolex with blue dial or stainless steel seiko on my right wrist.I will sometimes wear a two-tone 14kt. gucci link tie chain that was a gift from my father.When not wearing a tie, i wear a 5mm sterling curb link chain or a 6mm yellow gold figaro chain.For valentines day i recieved a gents sterling cuff bracelet with a sandblasted pattern and a 4 point princess cut diamond inlayed into the top.When i wear jeans and a t-shirt I wear little jewelry but usually a silver american indian bracelet instead of a watch.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Pictures are worth a thousand words, people!! Come ON!!!
11.gif

Especially you, jewelerman! We don''t often get SMTR threads with dude jewelry in them!

Please?
12.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyday on my left hand I wear my wedding set (this pic is minus my other band, I have another one identical to my wedding band I wear on the other side of my Ering as an eternity ring)

WBandPlusERing.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On my right hand I tend to wear this combo... although if I''m at work I usually just wear the scatter ring.

EternityRing4Andi.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have several pairs of earrings, but I tend to wear my 1.00ctw diamond studs as everyday wear.

DiaStuds2Andi.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tend to wear my diamond halo necklace most days...

NeckshotHaloPendant.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
... but sometimes alternate it with my 1.00ct circle pendant, should I feel the need
9.gif

CircleOfDiaNeckShot.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear my 3ct tennis bracelet most days too, when I''m not at work. Since I took this picture I''ve had the heart removed and I much prefer it.

TennisBletNWaveRing.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I''m dressing up a bit I might wear a different diamond ring as a RHR, or two, depending on my mood. From this pic I really like the 5 stone on my middle finger and the solitaire on my ring finger stacked with my eternity band, yummy!

Andis4RHRs.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a great collection, DandiandI!! I just love your jewelry, especially your eternity band!! (And I love that you have a solitaire, 3-stone AND a 5-stone! That is AWESOME!!) Thank you so much for all the beautiful photos!!
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry all I''m nearly done!!
3.gif
I usually wear my diamond bangle instead of my tennis bracelet for evening.

DiaBangleHalfCarat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results