shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring pics...FINALLY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sheena

Rough_Rock
Wow the diamond rings is so stunning.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a wonderful cushion!
36.gif

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I LOVE IT! the band is so thin and delicate, which i''m partial to. and it has this art deco feel to it. its gorgeous! i also love how low it''s set. WOW!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congratulations!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/9/2007 9:56:30 AM
Author: tberube
....any idea what kind of wedding band you''ll wear with that?? Just curious - it''s set low like mine.
I have no idea about the bands just yet. We were talking about 2 thin pave ones that would match the shank of the ring, but since it''s set low, I''d have to get them made to sit flush against the ring if that''s what I want. So I''m still undecided on matchy matchy vs something different. For a while I thought it would be really pretty to get 1 or 2 rose gold bands with either pink diamonds or pink sapphires, but I don''t think it will work since my setting is platinum, and you can''t wear gold and platinum next to eachother right? And BTW, I LOVE your setting therube!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/9/2007 2:09:49 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Golly Gee Willikers! I want it!
36.gif
It is soooo fabutabulous!!!

Ok...yeah your manicure needs some help...as well as your photo skills...but girlfriend...you have an incredible eye for building a spectacular ring!!! Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!

Please fill us in on the details on the who and how you got that beauty built. I love how it is a split...but a mini one. I love the cushion cushy from the top...the whiteness...the pave...your delicate little fingers showcase it so well...and the gallery...well, I can''t see it very well because your photos skills STINK blurry.

More More More!! (but make us proud of your photo skills this time!!!)

DKS
I am going to try to get a couple more pictures later today, hopefully with the help of FI who is an excellent photographer (as long as there is no basketball on)
3.gif

Iwannaprettyone: Yes, I MUST apologize about the manicure. This is not actually the "magical manicure" as I chipped that one at least a week or two ago, and then attempted to paint my nails myself. Which actually wasn''t so bad even the night we got engaged, but has quickly deteriorated. I''m planning to get them done today before I post anymore pics.
9.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!! I love how low it sits too, just perfect.

When you take more pictures can you take them from different angles? I would love to see all of the detail of this ring, it looks fabulous!!!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
thanks, sweetie. I can''t wait to see more pictures (we never get tired of seeing them, BTW)! And I also can''t wait to see what you do with the wedding band.

Again....that ring is oh-so spectacular. And congrats again on the engagement (which of course is the most important part!)
36.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful cushion and gorgeous setting. Can''t wait to see what you pick for WB(s)!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
OOOO LA LA! Beautiful!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/9/2007 2:09:49 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Golly Gee Willikers! I want it!
36.gif
It is soooo fabutabulous!!!

Ok...yeah your manicure needs some help...as well as your photo skills...but girlfriend...you have an incredible eye for building a spectacular ring!!! Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!

Please fill us in on the details on the who and how you got that beauty built. I love how it is a split...but a mini one. I love the cushion cushy from the top...the whiteness...the pave...your delicate little fingers showcase it so well...and the gallery...well, I can't see it very well because your photos skills STINK blurry.

More More More!! (but make us proud of your photo skills this time!!!)

DKS
I'm not too sure on all of the details because I just put it into the hands of our long time family friend. She works for Kazanjian (sp?) Brothers which is located in Beverly Hills. As far as I know, the company she works for isn't a traditional store, you have to make an appointment and go into their offices and they find stones, jewelery, etc for people. She's worked with some pretty amazing people like Paul Newman, Kevin Costner, Arnold buying stuff for Maria etc.... Anyways, I think she did all of this for me as a favor since she and my mom have been best friends for 40 years or more. I'm pretty sure she just went through her own people that she knows, rather than through her company. She looked for stones for me and then came up here to visit and brought some for me to look at. At that time, I picked the stone and we discussed the design of the setting. I e-mailed her some pictures of how I wanted the split to look, and then told her I wanted a halo as well. I wanted something really delicate that would compliment the stone, and not overshadow it. I think she did an amazing job! She doesn't do any of the actual metal work herself or anything, she has all the contacts and arranged it all for me. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out, I think I need to send her some flowers or something like that!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
So pretty, Bri! I love the split shank that flows into the prongs...so fluid and a great design detail...Wear it in good health and lots of happiness in your engagement!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congratulations!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement and a gorgeous ring
36.gif
. Love the split shank leading to the halo
30.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the engagment, your ring is beautiful
30.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful and so delicate!!! Congrats

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Those are fantastic photos! Congratulations and the ring is so amazing! I might be turning into a cushion lover!

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
That is an absolutely GORGEOUS ring! Congratulations. It''s beautiful.
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I can''t wait to see more pics!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2007 6:32:40 PM
Author: DMBsGirl
Your ring is beautiful! I can''t wait to see more pics!

Me too!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Honey, when you take those new photos, couldja maybe either REMOVE that peeling nail polish or get a mani because I''m gonna have to do a citizen''s arrest if you continue to "show off" that pretty ring with those chipping nails. Seriously, your ring called me to complain...
28.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous, congratulations to you both!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Wowowow! Your ring is just beautiful BB...I love how it is on fire from every angle
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif
!

designdreamr

Rough_Rock
Ohhhhhh..... WOW!!!! I just found this site, so forgive me for being late in congrats! I had to comment- I usually don''t like halos, but this..... ohhhhhhhhhh!
30.gif
I love the split, the pave, the CUSHION!!!!!! I love cushions.... (drooling...)
18.gif

CONGRATS!!!!
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring
30.gif

gracie33

Rough_Rock
Wow! That is gorgeous!
Congrats!

G

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
love love love halos!!
30.gif
30.gif

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
your ring is so beautiful!! and it looks so much bigger than a 1.28.. what size finger do you have??
23.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring. It''s stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results