Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:30:03 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 7/14/2009 3:24:22 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

Date: 7/14/2009 3:22:56 PM
He said ''Did you mention to them that I remembered to use my 20% off coupon from GoDaddy?''
haha! Totally S. He loves coupons. He''s a coupon dork. Too bad I don''t live there or you don''t live here. We could all hang out. It would be awesome.
Maybe one day there will be a US PS GTG in Las Vegas.
3.gif
I need an excuse to go to Vegas.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:31:53 PM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 7/14/2009 3:25:03 PM

Date: 7/14/2009 3:22:48 PM
Author: Bia
Are you considering it for a grooms cake? Do they do groom''s cakes in Michigan? I don''t even know if they do them here?
I don''t really understand grooms cakes. What is that all about? If I did that, I''d do a grooms ''pie'' cause he loves pie more than cake!
We''re doing a groom''s pie. Banana cream. FI doesn''t like cake...what a weirdo.
Oh well... more for you!
18.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
That could be fun! I''m not too much into Vegas but for a US PS GTG, I''d go! Well, that is.........I''d go if I had something sparkly to show off. lol

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:21:46 PM
Date: 7/14/2009 3:19:42 PM

Author: Lilac

I haven''t had a lot with salt but I had some mozzarella cheese for lunch (does that have any salt? it tastes like it does). I''m laying here with my feet up watching TV and relaxing on PS. I''m sure DH would love that I sit at home and do this while he goes to work every day
3.gif
. I''m supposed to be cleaning my apartment but I''m waiting till I feel less dizzy!
You lucky girl you! I didn''t sleep well last night (again) and I''d love to be home right now watching tv!!! My soap starts in 40 minutes. I just have to watch it recorded

Yep, I''m so happy to finally be done with my classes. About a week ago I was sitting here freaking out about finishing my 20 page paper, presentation, and studying for my final. Now I''m sitting here watching my soap operas on TV
9.gif
. Truth is I should be working, but I just finished my full-day classes last week and I go on my honeymoon in a month, so I can''t find anyone who will hire me to work for just 3 and a half weeks. Once I get home from my honeymoon (and once I know my class schedule for next semester) I''ll have to start looking for a job.

Bia

Ideal_Rock

Are you considering it for a grooms cake? Do they do groom''s cakes in Michigan? I don''t even know if they do them here?
I don''t really understand grooms cakes. What is that all about? If I did that, I''d do a grooms ''pie'' cause he loves pie more than cake!
We''re doing a groom''s pie. Banana cream. FI doesn''t like cake...what a weirdo.
that''s one flavor of pie I don''t think I''ve ever tried. Note to self....

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:24:01 PM

Date: 7/14/2009 3:21:23 PM

I haven''t had a lot with salt but I had some mozzarella cheese for lunch (does that have any salt? it tastes like it does). I''m laying here with my feet up watching TV and relaxing on PS. I''m sure DH would love that I sit at home and do this while he goes to work every day
3.gif
. I''m supposed to be cleaning my apartment but I''m waiting till I feel less dizzy!

elle - that cake is both gross/disgusting and hysterical/creative.
We worked hard on that cake.
9.gif
LOL... you seemed quite confused in that post.

I don''t know. I''ve never seen one here...

We won''t have one because that''s just more money. Besides, I don''t know if we could replicate that masterpiece.
You need to put a framed pic of it next to the wedding cake. Label it too. That makes it even classier.
31.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:34:14 PM

3.gif

9.gif

We won''t have one because that''s just more money. Besides, I don''t know if we could replicate that masterpiece.
You need to put a framed pic of it next to the wedding cake. Label it too. That makes it even classier.
31.gif
LOL.

You''re onto something....
27.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock

NICE! Well, I''d get him a boston creme from Marie Callendars. He just got me one for the birthday. It''s our favorite pie! mmmmm he would love that.....my parents also got me one of those big cookies with icing. Not to change the subject...lol

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m going to Vegas for Labor Day weekend. Can''t wait!

Bia... have you been to Vegas before, or no?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:34:06 PM

that''s one flavor of pie I don''t think I''ve ever tried. Note to self....
I''m not a fan, but he loves it!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:35:16 PM

Date: 7/14/2009 3:34:14 PM

3.gif

9.gif

31.gif
LOL.

You''re onto something....
27.gif
I cracked up at "Our cakes are the s***" that''s the most authentic looking s*** I''ve ever seen.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
He purposely made the website as early 90s as possible, complete with old "Under Construction" graphics and everything.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Never. Can you believe it?! FI''s whatever about it and I am not into gambling, but I am into over-the-top shows and free drinks! That and I might get a secret tattoo that I sort of want but am too afraid to get.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:33:08 PM

You lucky girl you! I didn''t sleep well last night (again) and I''d love to be home right now watching tv!!! My soap starts in 40 minutes. I just have to watch it recorded
Yep, I''m so happy to finally be done with my classes. About a week ago I was sitting here freaking out about finishing my 20 page paper, presentation, and studying for my final. Now I''m sitting here watching my soap operas on TV
9.gif
. Truth is I should be working, but I just finished my full-day classes last week and I go on my honeymoon in a month, so I can''t find anyone who will hire me to work for just 3 and a half weeks. Once I get home from my honeymoon (and once I know my class schedule for next semester) I''ll have to start looking for a job.
Well soak it up baby!!! What soaps are you watching? Does one of them happen to be my General Hospital?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''d go shopping in Vegas.
31.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:40:37 PM
Never. Can you believe it?! FI''s whatever about it and I am not into gambling, but I am into over-the-top shows and free drinks! That and I might get a secret tattoo that I sort of want but am too afraid to get.

I''m not a gambler or a drinker, but I still love it. The shows are awesome, the shopping is PHENOMENAL. The hotels are cool, there''s tons of stuff to do there, and of course there are AWESOME pools if you go during the warm weather.

You should really go, B! At least once, you should go.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I''ve never been either, but FI''s sis and BIL go every year to the cigar...show? Convention?
33.gif
We were gonna go with them this year but we decided to get married in Nov instead.
9.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:41:09 PM
Date: 7/14/2009 3:33:08 PM

9.gif
Well soak it up baby!!! What soaps are you watching? Does one of them happen to be my General Hospital?

Yep - I watch One Life to Live and General Hospital. Often I DVR them and then fast forward through the commercials when I watch them at night, but since I''m home now I''m watching them today.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. Thats IT!
29.gif

My LIW class needs to take a trip to Vegas.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:43:05 PM

I''ve never been either, but FI''s sis and BIL go every year to the cigar...show? Convention?
33.gif
We were gonna go with them this year but we decided to get married in Nov instead.
9.gif
I love to travel, so wherever is fine with me. FI is not into glitz and glam. His idea of the most amazing vacation is Machu Picchu. Hiking probably. He''d make it, I wouldn''t
14.gif
That or figi...somewhere tropical and eco-friendly.

Me? I''ll go anywhere.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:42:28 PM

Never. Can you believe it?! FI's whatever about it and I am not into gambling, but I am into over-the-top shows and free drinks! That and I might get a secret tattoo that I sort of want but am too afraid to get.

I'm not a gambler or a drinker, but I still love it. The shows are awesome, the shopping is PHENOMENAL. The hotels are cool, there's tons of stuff to do there, and of course there are AWESOME pools if you go during the warm weather.

I've never gone. I want to, I just don't have a) the money or b) the time.

On the pie front, if I could have anything, I'd have a wedding pie from Briarmere's (not sure I spelled that right) Farm on Long Island. $18 pies that are worth every single penny. When we went out to Westhampton to visit M's grandmother, we drove an hour out of our way to get these pies, and each of us at probably about 1/4 of the pie. It was that good.

ETA: GOT IT! The most amazing pie in the world

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:47:49 PM
Ok. Thats IT!
29.gif

say when

girls or couples?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ok. Thats IT!
29.gif

If your paying!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:48:13 PM
Author: princesss

I''m not a gambler or a drinker, but I still love it. The shows are awesome, the shopping is PHENOMENAL. The hotels are cool, there''s tons of stuff to do there, and of course there are AWESOME pools if you go during the warm weather.

I''ve never gone. I want to, I just don''t have a) the money or b) the time.

On the pie front, if I could have anything, I''d have a wedding pie from Briarmere''s (not sure I spelled that right) Farm on Long Island. $18 pies that are worth every single penny. When we went out to Westhampton to visit M''s grandmother, we drove an hour out of our way to get these pies, and each of us at probably about 1/4 of the pie. It was that good.
what kind of pie is wedding pie???

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:48:57 PM

Ok. Thats IT!
29.gif

say when

girls or couples?
Either! The boys might bored with all the bling though.
2.gif

I usually get a nice discount for rooms at the MGM since I gamble there....
31.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:50:09 PM

On the pie front, if I could have anything, I''d have a wedding pie from Briarmere''s (not sure I spelled that right) Farm on Long Island. $18 pies that are worth every single penny. When we went out to Westhampton to visit M''s grandmother, we drove an hour out of our way to get these pies, and each of us at probably about 1/4 of the pie. It was that good.
what kind of pie is wedding pie???
ALL kinds of pie!

I personally adore raspberry cream pie. But I will eat any and all pie that comes from Briermere Farms.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:50:56 PM

Ok. Thats IT!
29.gif

say when

girls or couples?
2.gif

31.gif
I''m down. I can play a mean slot machine. $100 is my limit since I''m a high roller.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:49:38 PM

Ok. Thats IT!
29.gif

If your paying!
I would be for me!

It would have to be sometime next year if we did anything like that. I have a trip to Vegas in 2 months, then a wedding. I''m broke!
39.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock

ETA: GOT IT! The most amazing pie in the world
One time my family was vacationing on Orcas Island and went to this place that claimed to have the best apple pie in the world. It was something like $7 a slice a la mode!!
6.gif
It tasted good...like apple pie. Disappointment.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:52:21 PM

Date: 7/14/2009 3:50:56 PM

Ok. Thats IT!
29.gif

say when

girls or couples?
2.gif

31.gif
I''m down. I can play a mean slot machine. $100 is my limit since I''m a high roller.
I rock the penny slots hardcore.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results