shape
carat
color
clarity

Red Trillions for Leon Mege 3 stone ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Leon emailed to say that the ring is nearly ready and I remembered that I forgot to attach the pics of the rubies.......

They are 4mm trillions, with a total weight of .46cts They are so difficult to photograph so don''t look as nice in the pic as in real life (thanks Wink for trying!)!! Richard Homer emailed this description:

The Rubies in question are of BURMESE origin...super color....VS clarity...heat treated but NOT Beryllium enhanced, no glass filling, no plastic filling, no flux filling. The Rubies were concave faceted in a brillanteered style...meaning there is a central culet with concave facets radiating about the center....I just give it the generic name of "concave brilliant". The stones were too small to get too fancy with them...I used a 3mm radius of curvature as it was...just to be able to lay the concave facets in...that is a custom made spindle of my proprietary medium that is absolutely unheard of in the gem world! They are truly unique and beautiful gems.

I keep telling myself that all good things come to those who wait but I''m sooooo looking forward to my ring finally arriving!! Will share the pics when it finally gets here in May.

Richard Homer Trillion Rubies.jpg

Cath

Shiny_Rock
23.gif
Wow, how did I miss this thread??

Congrats, it looks like it''s going to be a BEAUTIFUL ring! I can''t wait to see pics!!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That is going to be one B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L ring! As the owner of some Richard Homer stones myself, I know you will derive a great deal of pleasure from wearing them. Can''t wait to view the final product!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
wow!!! good things do come to those who wait! ....you''ve waited (longer than i could have!) and those are gooooood!
3.gif
i am soooo excited to see this ring!!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I think I speak for all of PS when I say WE CAN''T WAIT to see your Leon masterpiece!!!!! That stone with those rubies is amazing!!!!

If I could have a similar version w/blue sapphires I''d be in heaven!!!!

Let''s hope time flies and you get that beauty ASAP!!!! we''ll be all be here waiting......

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s going to be drop dead gorgeous, can''t wait to see it!!
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What lovely stones, you must be thrilled! Are you bouncing off the walls while waiting? I cannot wait to see the pictures.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Super fabulous! This is going to be one gorgeous ring!
30.gif
36.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah!! All finished and on it''s way to Richard Sherwood for appraisal...... But Leon managed to take a quick photo before it left. Can''t wait to see it in person
3.gif

1192F.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh that is soooo dreamy
18.gif

you must post (a million
2.gif
) pics once you get it! how exciting!!
36.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, so beautiful! You must be so anxious to have it on your finger!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is fantastic! I wouldn''t be able to sleep until I had that on my finger- how long until it arrives?

widget

Ideal_Rock
YOU MUST BE SO EXCITED!!!!! It''s fabulous!!!
30.gif

I can''t wait to see a million more pictures after you''ve got it in you little hot hands...

widget

researcher

Ideal_Rock
What a spectacular ring!!! Will you be getting an eternity wedding band with alternating rubies and saphires, a band with "just" diamonds, a band with "just" rubies, or a plain wedding band? No matter what you choose you will have a gorgeous set!!!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! The wait is almost over.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why can't all ring be wearable sculpture like this .... just look at those dangerous courves !

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the replies! It''s true I am bouncing off the walls waiting to get it but once I finally have it on my finger I promise to bore you with lots of photo''s!!
12.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2005 4:13:53 PM
Author: just_looking!
Thanks for all the replies! It''s true I am bouncing off the walls waiting to get it but once I finally have it on my finger I promise to bore you with lots of photo''s!!
12.gif
36.gif
yay!
36.gif
can''t wait to see it!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Just-looking....wow you are one lucky lady, that ring is just fantastic! I love your side stones, come to AL football game and you will surely be the center of attention for your crimson and white stones...drooling now.

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Just looking
WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

This is my all time favourite 3 stone setting. I just love it!
You must be waiting sooooooooooo impatiently.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
I think I''ll go with my 10 stone ACA (2 pointers) ring for my wedding ring as it will provide a bit of sparkle without upstaging the E-ring.
31.gif

I did look into getting a ring with rubies in it but was told that they are really difficult to match.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think your 10 stone band with 2 pointers will look terrific with your leon masterpiece. I agree a band with rubies and diamonds would be awfully hard to match.

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhh, it''s such a pretty ring! I think a 10 stone w-ring will be a perfect match. How exciting!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! That did come out nice! Leon is such a joy to send stones to, he always makes them look fantastic!

Wink

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohhhh, it''s fantastic!!! What a beautiful end to the collaboration between all the folks that helped make your ring a reality! I''m a sucker for those claw prongs...and the rubies, the touch of red is just stunning. YUMMMM!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just coming back to look at your ring again. wow, i can''t wait for those hand pics
1.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/4/2005 4:14:30 PM
Author: just_looking!
I think I''ll go with my 10 stone ACA (2 pointers) ring for my wedding ring as it will provide a bit of sparkle without upstaging the E-ring.
31.gif

I did look into getting a ring with rubies in it but was told that they are really difficult to match.
OMG just_looking! That combination nearly makes me cry it sounds so freaking beautiful.
39.gif
Your ring is gorgeous and I can hardly wait for pics!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry this is sooooo late! More to follow
2.gif
We went with a curved band in the end as the shared prong straight band was cutting into the prongs on my Ering.

justlooking.CRW_2140.jpg

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Got bored on our weekend so took a few pics.....

justlooking.CRW_2142.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results