shape
carat
color
clarity

Daniel M - tsavorite and spessartite pear bypass ring

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic. The way the stones are set creates a certain gap between them so there is no striking contrast between orange and green and it looks very nice. The setting is quite modern and elegant. Congratulations, TL!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
I actually like that diamond...they aren't my normal cup of tea. I do, however, think it would muddy the color waters a bit. I think the pears contrast each other perfectly. A third color would change that effect.

Laura

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL,
I love it as it is, sans center FCD. When a vendor's picture shows a superbly coloured stone (or in this case, two), I know for sure it's truly superb in person. The ring turned out well and the combo of colour and shapes are excellent. Can't wait to see hand shots. :appl:

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
TL,

This is a beauty....I'm SO excited about this ring!!! Your decision to focus on the two gemstones is perfection!!!

Lori

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL - no diamonds! I beg you! It looks so elegant this way, and the bridge itself looks fantastic. It will be too busy with the diamond.

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Two pears diverged on yellow gold... :D

Great combo TL!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
That is a lovely match!

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
The stones are excellent colour and really are great together. Ever since I saw Mark Schnieder's Spess and Tsav ring I have loved that combination. Enjoy your new ring.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Great combo! I love pear shapes too.

Good to see your ring is made, it also means Daniel is one project closer to starting my pendant! :bigsmile:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It turned out amazing!

(And another vote for no changes!)

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
The colors of those stones are spectacular together! Great combination.

--- Laurie

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, those colors are awesome! What a beautiful ring! :love:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments.

LD,
The ring is made with 14K yellow gold.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
I'm just loving this colour combination TL, just loving it. And funnily enough, in my very first job, the very first ring I fell in love with was a garnet pear bypass ring, albeit red.

I have renewed vigour to search out some 4mm square spessies form my tsav now.

Well done.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
The colors are shockingly awesome together. Like an orange with a big bright leaf. The ring looks great really nice delicate work. :appl:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring, TL. I love the color combo and Daniel M did a great job with the setting. :))

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much again everyone. I will post photos when I get it. ;))

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very cool ring!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I really like those two colors together.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Great color combo! I love bypass rings!!! When you receive the ring, I'd love to see a pic of it with your colored diamond in the middle of the stones-YUM!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Late to this party as life has been crazy lately. Saw this earlier in the week and thought it was fantastic. I love the colors together, the yellow gold and the pear shapes. It just works. It's a piece that makes you think - if that makes any sense. Artistic.

Oh, I'd surely put that great little diamond in it's own showcase (meaning set it by itself). I think for it to have share a space would be having it loose some of its wonderfulness.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Treenbean|1289233906|2758361 said:
The colors are shockingly awesome together. Like an orange with a big bright leaf. The ring looks great really nice delicate work. :appl:

This is the perfect description - shocking and gorgeous!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Adore this combo and I love how it's set! Lovely ring, as always, TL!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so very very very much for your comments and kind words. Just received it today, and it's GORGEOUS!! :love: It's prettier in person than in Daniel M's vendor photos. This photo was taken on a rainy day inside of a car, and it still looks great. The colors pop even more now that they're set.

TLspesstsavbypass5.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look at those high crowns. One of the reasons I was drawn to these gems were for the cutting and the high crowns.

Here it is next to an LOGR with a spinel (another high crowned stone) for comparison sake.

TLspesstsavbypass3.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another photo!

TLspesstsavbypass1.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From further away. I can't wait to take sunlight shots. It was raining and very cloudy for all these shots.

TLspesstsavbypass6.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more, until the sun comes out. The shank is very thick too, and it's a solid ring. The spess is amazingly clean, and although it has inclusions, you cannot see them at all with the naked eye. There is a feather in the tsavorite, but now that it's set, you can barely notice it. I liked how the stones really matched for size, dimensions and the color contrast.

TLspesstsavbypass8.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love those colors, and nice photos - did you get a new camera???

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cellentani|1289698647|2765161 said:
Wow, I love those colors, and nice photos - did you get a new camera???

Thanks Cell,
Same camera actually.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results