shape
carat
color
clarity

Luvbug''s Pro Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Your photos are amazing! You guys make a really handsome couple. Congratulations to you and best wishes
1.gif

sbde

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!

i almost never come out of lurkdom these days but these are the most gorgeous wedding shots i''ve ever seen. congratulations, you and your hubby look so happy and the wedding looks like it was a blast
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Luvbug - your wedding was simply stunning - I can''t even decide which photo is my favourite!!! Congratulations! You are both so lovely!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
LOVE all of them! Congrats!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW....everything is so beautiful and FUN! CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif

Lori

honey22

Ideal_Rock
WOWEE!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You are a stunner of a bride sweetie. And you photos are amazing, just amazing!!!!

Keep the coming!! *sitting back with a coke and a bowl of popcorn
3.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what AMAZING pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are SUCH an incredible bride!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Luvbug, do you mind my asking about your earrings - where they are from, and if you have a link? Thank you!!!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 8:47:46 AM
Author: sba771

Date: 11/14/2009 8:33:47 AM
Author: luvbug

sba771 - Haha you got me! Susan is unbelievably awesome and so sweet! You didn''t creep me out, but did make me laugh out loud...what a small world! I didn''t find her until about May, and it was the same day I was going to book someone else. Photogs were another long search for me. Are you doing e-pics with her? I totally recommend it, we love ours so much. I have a thread on here somewhere with them. Where is your wedding?

I had all of my stationary done by Tessa at evenstarpaperie (you can google it). She gets such an A+ people were calling me about the invitations to gush...even my 92 year old grandpa LOL. And she''s very affordable as far as completely custom pocketfolds go. She designed our chandelier logo just from hearing about the details of the wedding & I used it everywhere! Tell her Annie sent you
2.gif

Oh! I am going to go track down your e-pics thread. I really really want to do e-pics with her, but the glitch is we are living in Germany right now...not sure when we are moving back before the wedding. If we do e-pics I want to do them in Brooklyn Heights because that is where FI and I met and since Susan lives in Brooklyn it would probably be easy enough. I am pushing FI to agree to them. That is funny that you almost booked someone else- I did too- I almost booked her boyfriend as he is a Philadelphia photographer! Our wedding will be at The Please Touch Museum. I am very excited. I am going to give my mom the info for the invites since she is my proxy wedding planner. They are so beautiful, I can understand why everyone gushed over them! Thank you for passing that along!

BTW- I can make the world even smaller, my future SIL is a photographer and has taken some courses with Susan and she commented on Susan''s facebook on the awesome portrait of your husband- apparently they went to high school together! Very small world indeed!

I also second everyone who said post more pictures- they are SO beautiful, you two make an amazingly good looking couple.
Well if you can''t do epics before, you should do some after...newlywed photos? It''s so nice to get those pro pics on a day when you can concentrate only on them, instead of at the wedding when you have 100 people wanting you to do something different. We actually met at her bf''s studio since we were doing the epics in that town. He''s really great too.
I showed DH that comment about him...that''s so funny that it''s your FSIL!! Does that mean that your FI went to HS there too?

What a great idea to have a wedding at the Please Touch Museum...that will be so fun!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 9:36:20 AM
Author: laughwithme
Luvbug, just wanted to stop by and say that I think your wedding photos/dress/style/venue are in the top 4-5 most beautiful that I ever seen. Your dress - my God, it is perfect. I''ve already bought my dress and it is a trumpet style, and I am printing some of your pics off to show the seamstress how I would like it - like you say, a ''snug mermaid.'' It is seriously incredible. You look so happy, your hubby looks so happy, your guests look so happy!
36.gif
Oh thank you so much! I''m glad I stuck to my guns and made her keep taking in the dress, I even had to get my mom to come down to get the seamstress to take it in that much. I had something like 6 or 7 fittings! LOL
Just be prepared for it to pull a bit in the hips if you have it taken in that much!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 9:40:18 AM
Author: alli_esq
ooohhhhh my goodness!!! I opened this thread thinking that I was going to see that beautiful Jim Hjelm gown that I love sooo much on you--but I was surprised to see this astoundingly beautiful gown instead! You were a magnificent bride!!! I hope you had as wonderful a time as it looks you did--your photos are gorgeous!!!!
I know! I wasn''t quite sure how PSers would react to the new dress since the Hjelm went over so well. I just felt like that dress was wearing me instead of me wearing the dress.
Thanks for your comments... now I can''t wait to see your wedding!!!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 12:43:02 PM
Author: purrfectpear
That dress was totally worth going through three others to find. It looks like it was made for you
30.gif

Your photographs are my absolute favorite on PS. What a great photographer
36.gif

You guys look like you had a blast and that''s what a wedding reception is all about
9.gif
Thank you! I feel the same way about the dress, it has everything that I originally wanted but kept going away from because I thought it would be too plain for a wedding. I''m glad I finally went with what I wanted and got it right!
Our photog was so great, she got some really wonderful shots. I can''t believe how much fun we had..the energy was just so perfect. All of the guests got along wonderfully, people were dancing with strangers all night long!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 1:12:27 PM
Author: miraclesrule
Amazing beautiful photography. Well, it''s probably easier with such gorgeous subjects!
30.gif

I love the comfy warm feel of the setting. The photos behind the cake, which was a beautiful cake by the way, and the joy that you can see was shared by the family and friends.

You were a knockout in that dress. I won''t comment on how beautiful your hair is, well, because I might sound envious.
17.gif
Aww miracles, you''re so sweet. Thank you!
We tried to make it very intimate. The mansion had that feeling then with the lighting and lots of candles, I think we got what we were going for. The cake was such an afterthought, we spent forever picking out the flavors and then about 3 minutes the design! That''s all thanks to the caterer though, they did a fantastic job.
Everyone was so excited for the wedding, I think that was the biggest reason it was such a blast.
Thanks for the dress & hair comments...I fear I''m ready for the post-wedding chop!!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 3:43:45 PM
Author: Dani
We also had an awesome coordinator- her name is Kathy- maybe you had her too? She was amazing!!!!
I didnt get to posting many photos at all of our wedding here- maybe I will one day:) But we were able to get alot of photos outside, we were very lucky with the weather we had.

I LOVE your pics- your photographer did a really great job!! I adore your ering too....what did you do for a w-band? Need more pics of the bling!!!
2.gif
No way! Kathy was our too!! She was so awesome I still can''t believe it. I was going to hire a DOC if I didn''t feel comfortable with our coordinator, but the second I met Kathy I knew we were more than fine. She was heaven sent!

I got a band that matches closely to to band on the e-ring. There''s a gap but I don''t mind it. And I have a plain one that slips right underneath for those less blingy days (although I haven''t had one yet!). I took some pics yesterday since the weather was so perfect. I''ll post them soon!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 3:46:34 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
The pictures are fantastic! That is an amazing photog, and what a handsome couple! loved, Loved, LOVED your dress!

I have a question. Those Martinez Valero ''Bess'' shoes you were going to wear with the short dress, did you ever end up wearing them? I''m just wondering how comfortable they are if they are boogie-worthy?
Thank you!
I actually ended up returning the Martinez Valero shoes. They were so gorgeous in person but I was a little uncomfortable in them. There isn''t much support so my ankles felt a little wobbly. I might have tried to make it with them, but then I found those Kate Spade''s at such a steal I had to switch.

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 7:45:27 PM
Author: everlong_x
Umm, hel-LO gorgeous!
30.gif
Your photos are absolutely amazing! You and DH are so lucky to have such incredible memories documented, so congrats to you both!
Thank you so much! Everytime I look at them I feel like I''m back there
9.gif

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 8:08:35 PM
Author: Skippy123
What a beautiful couple, many congrats!!!! Beautiful wedding!!! Love your dresses!
Thanks Skippy!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 8:57:49 PM
Author: gls
Amazing! Absolutely amazing!
You looked stunning!
Congrats and may you have a happy life together
36.gif
Thank you! I wish I could do it all over again!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 11:11:44 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
Oh my word!! You looked stunning!! Love the dress!! Your photog definitely did a great job!! You and your hubby are soo cute in all of your photos!
Thanks!! We''re so happy with everything. I wish my dress would come back from the cleaners so I can try it back on
11.gif

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 11:15:03 PM
Author: cindygenit
Your photos are amazing! You guys make a really handsome couple. Congratulations to you and best wishes
1.gif
Thanks Cindy!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2009 12:46:38 AM
Author: sbde
BEAUTIFUL!!!

i almost never come out of lurkdom these days but these are the most gorgeous wedding shots i''ve ever seen. congratulations, you and your hubby look so happy and the wedding looks like it was a blast
1.gif
I appreciate you coming out and commenting! Thank you so much!
It was the best day & we''re so lucky to have the pics to show it. Now just waiting on the video
31.gif

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2009 1:07:47 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Luvbug - your wedding was simply stunning - I can''t even decide which photo is my favourite!!! Congratulations! You are both so lovely!
Thanks Lauren!! I have trouble deciding too, I posted about 1/2 of what I originally set aside LOL, it''s so hard to pick!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2009 5:06:16 PM
Author: Sabine
LOVE all of them! Congrats!
Thanks Sabine!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2009 8:12:52 PM
Author: loriken214
WOW....everything is so beautiful and FUN! CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif

Lori
Thank you! I love that it came across beautiful and fun
1.gif
We wanted it to be very elegant but still a total party and I *think* we did both. Thanks
1.gif

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2009 8:21:24 PM
Author: honey22
WOWEE!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You are a stunner of a bride sweetie. And you photos are amazing, just amazing!!!!

Keep the coming!! *sitting back with a coke and a bowl of popcorn
3.gif
Oh Honey, thank you!!
I''ll gather up a few more and be back later
2.gif

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2009 8:38:00 PM
Author: princessplease
Wow, what AMAZING pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are SUCH an incredible bride!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much! I felt so great all day
1.gif

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/15/2009 9:50:48 PM
Author: laughwithme
Luvbug, do you mind my asking about your earrings - where they are from, and if you have a link? Thank you!!!
The earrings are Nadri. I can''t find them online right now, but they used to be on ShopStyle. I bought them in person at a Lord and Taylor store. I''ll see if I have a better pic of them, sorry I can''t help more!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow you are a gorgeous woman!!!!!!! That gown of yours is to die for!

CONGATULATIONS!!!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your pics could not be more perfect! Everything looks beautiful!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
love everything! your dress is stunning!! looks like it was a beautiful day! congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results