shape
carat
color
clarity

Zoom Teeth Whitening?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have your dentist make trays for you and you can do the whitening at home. Takes about and hour or two a day and the results are just as good as the zoom, just takes longer. Also they can give you the whitening stuff at the percentage you need. Meaning if your teeth are super sensitive the concentration isn''t as high. I have ultra sensitive teeth and use a 15% solution. Talk to your dentist, see what he recommends for you. Good luck!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Janis if you don''t have sensitive teeth you would probably be fine. I know it was risky for me but beauty is pain
2.gif
Some people have only mild effects. The actual Zoom process was fine and painless. I got discomfort a few hours later. Today they were just sore. I do have this strange sensation that I am biting down on cotton (which gives me goose bumps! I hate it!) but besides that I am ALMOST back to normal. My mom is just getting the trays done like Lisa. It is also $200 less to just get the trays. I need to bleach them with the trays next week to get right by the gum line since it is hard to do with the zoom. Luckily, trays are included in the package. It is something I really wanted done. Even though my teeth were pretty white for the "normal" range, they still bothered me. I think they are noticibly whiter. Not so much that maybe you would notice or are blinded by them
9.gif
10.gif
but to me they are. Joel says he notices a different too!

Lisa, have you started your trays? I will be curious to see how it works on your sensitive teeth. My mom is getting fit for hers today. She will wear it for 1 hr for 10 days. It will be interesting to see how many levels she goes up. You will be SO glad you did it. My FMIL has been using her trays for years and her teeth are SOOOO white.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am still healing from the bonding being taken off and the temps being put on. Agony I tell ya. And one of the temps chipped so was back today getting it fixed. I''ll do the trays just on the bottom teeth, since the porcelain veneers are going on my top teeth. The guy who I saw today since my Dentist is away, said, wow heard all about you and heard you looked like you had been through a prize fight. HOW NICE.
20.gif
Then he didn''t want to fix my tooth, I started to cry. He called my dentist, my dentist said fix her tooth NOW.
29.gif
I mean it only took 5 minutes. Have no clue why he was being a PITA to me, when he knew I have been through hell. The dental Hygentist was a doll, and said I was a real trooper. I have to say all this will be worth it in the long run and am looking forward to being able to eat like a normal person. With the temps you have to chew in the back of your mouth. Had soup for dinner. I told Ash this is great for people that need to loose weight. I''m thin so am looking forward to gaining the weight I have lost during this mess.
14.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa I am so sorry about all your teeth problems! What a pain! My mom has been through so much as well. I think that is why she really want to get her''s whitened since she has worked so hard to finally have healthy teeth. Going to the dentist is SO terrible! Argg...hopefully everything will work out smoothly and quickly! I am sure it will look fab when it is all done!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds horrible Lisa! I can''t believe the guy didn''t want to do your teeth. What an idiot. I hope it''s over soon.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a business!!! Nothing worse than sore teeth...hope the discomfort subsides and your treatments are finished soon!

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two people noticed how white my teeth were today!!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, how is that 15% solution working for you? I bought 20% and my teeth started hurting after an hour. I am going to switch to 15% (they make 10% also). I know you have sensitive teeth too, so I wanted your advice!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The 15% is ok so far. I only have to do my bottom teeth since I have veneers on my top teeth now. Kinda been lazy about this as my teeth are still sore from the veneers and are very sensitive. Maybe try the 10% for a while and work up to the 15%?? Just a thought. There is also a presciption toothpaste for sensitive teeth, it's made by Colgate. Ask your dentist about it. It's definitely helping me. Good luck, let me know how it goes.
1.gif

ETA: Just looked at the tube, it's called PreviDent 5000 by Colgate.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet your teeth look awesome! Are you happy? I am kind of nervous to bleach anymore before the wedding (I don''t want them to be sensitive). Maybe I will try the 10%, I wish my teeth were tougher. My FMIL teeth are NEVER sensitive and she sleeps in the solution and her teeth are movie star white. My business partner said they looked even whiter today and glowed! I am tanner though so I am sure that helps
2.gif
How are Ashley''s teeth?

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Just jumped in at the end here, but I whiten, have done it for years. My teeth are super white. For the sensitivity try that A.C.T. mouthwash. It really helps a lot.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2006 7:42:26 PM
Author: Tybee
Just jumped in at the end here, but I whiten, have done it for years. My teeth are super white. For the sensitivity try that A.C.T. mouthwash. It really helps a lot.

Oh, I''ll have to try that! So many people at my wedding commented on how great and white my teeth look. Worth all the discomfort!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results