shape
carat
color
clarity

Zoe in her wedding dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous dress! It looks great on you! I love the bead detailing and the champagne touches.

I like the straight across neckline, personally. It seems to go with your dress more than a sweetheart neckline would. But I''m the opposite of all you busty ladies so I''m not the best person to ask about what''s flattering for big boobies!
9.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
The detail on your dress is lovely!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Thing2of2 and DiamanteBlu!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
No suprise that you look so lovely in your dress, zoe, as you are such a lovely lady! I LOVE it!!!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I love your new avatar, Zoe!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That dress is gorgeous, I like the short train! You look stunning in it.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kim, Selkie, and Anchor!

BTW, I wish we lived closer to one another...I''d love to hang out sometime. Random comment, I know, but I thought I''d mention it.
1.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great, Zoe! I''m so partial to lace dresses, too.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 9:50:59 AM
Author: zoebartlett

BTW, I wish we lived closer to one another...I''d love to hang out sometime. Random comment, I know, but I thought I''d mention it.
1.gif

I''ll be in MA over the Christmas week and would love to get together if you''re up for it.

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Zoe it looks fabulous on you! And from what I can see of the veil it''s beautiful. You''re certain to make your future hubby grin from ear to ear when he sees you on your wedding day
30.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 9:50:59 AM

1.gif
Zoe, I''d pick your brain to death if we met...I love to interogate teachers, and I know you are fantastic at what you do so I''d want you to talk to me about your job, your wedding and you for hours!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies! Kim, if I were in SD, I''d love to meet. I love "listening" to your tales of school life. It sounds like you love what you do and I''m sure it shows with the kids and the other teachers.

Selkie, I''d be up for a get together! Actually, I''ll start a thread to see if anyone else from our areas wants to meet.

Partyjewels, you''re so sweet! Thanks for the compliment!
1.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 10:32:05 PM
Thanks ladies! Kim, if I were in SD, I''d love to meet. I love ''listening'' to your tales of school life. It sounds like you love what you do and I''m sure it shows with the kids and the other teachers.

Selkie, I''d be up for a get together! Actually, I''ll start a thread to see if anyone else from our areas wants to meet.

1.gif
I do love what I do, no matter what classroom I''m in, I''m just not very good at it, yet. Next week I''m returning to a classroom where a little girl, a 5th grader, passed a note about my being the "meanest" substitute she''d ever met. There was a picture of me that included devil horns, so sad! It was actually funny but I hate that I intimidated a student that way. I have lots of work to do; I''d be digging at you for advice and suggestions.

If you ever visit San Diego, do not hesitate to page me here, I''d LOVE to meet you!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies! Kim, if I were in SD, I''d love to meet. I love ''listening'' to your tales of school life. It sounds like you love what you do and I''m sure it shows with the kids and the other teachers.

1.gif

Great idea! There seems to be a lot of us in the area...

Someplace like Portsmouth or Newburyport might be a nice place to meet up and do some window shopping.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kim! I''ll keep that in mind. Speaking of kids thinking negatively of you...we had parent/teacher conferences two weeks ago. At one of them, the mom told me that her son wanted her to have a talk with me. He said that I''m "kind of mean but it''s not as bad as it was when school first started." In his words, I''m "getting better." I just about died laughing when this boy''s mom said that. She scratched her head and thought when he said this, "is this the same teacher who had [daughter] two years ago?" This particular parent had requested that her son be placed in my room because of my even nature and tone with the kids. The boy''s mom and I had a good chuckle over that one.
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 10:59:53 PM
Author: Selkie

1.gif

Great idea! There seems to be a lot of us in the area...

Someplace like Portsmouth or Newburyport might be a nice place to meet up and do some window shopping.
Woo-hoo! Count me in! Would LOVE to catch up with everyone.

Selkie, which week are you home?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I seem to late to the dress party...I love it.
emlove.gif
The beading and the champagne touches with your $$$$ combs will be stunning...and you will be too! Love the veil, the bustle idea with that trim work is a must. It will really show up and add interest!! Great choice, Zoe.

Who needs to sit wearing that beautiful dress? You will have a lifetime to sit...stand...own it!!

§

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results