shape
carat
color
clarity

ZAZZLE STAMP SALE!!!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Forgive me for yelling, but zazzle.com is having one of their rare postage sales. $5 off postage using the code "PHOTOPOSTAGE". Expires June 19, 2011 at 11:59 PM PT.

One of the thing people really seemed to love were the custom stamps on the invitation, so if you're considering it - DO IT! And DO IT NOW while there is a sale! If you purchase through a website like EBates.com, you'll also get 10% cash back.

I mean, I think I'm going to buy some with some detail wedding picture just because they make me happy. Now if only I can convince the photographer to send me a good detail photo ahead of schedule...

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the info! I really like this idea! I'm going to run it by FI, although I can totally see him giving me a look and asking if this is something we really need. Do you have any photos of your stamps, sillyberry? I'd love to see them!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I do! The shoe stamp was for the save the dates and the logo was for our invitations (matched the design)!

Shoes%20Stamp.jpg Fullscreen%20capture%206152011%2062137%20PM.bmp.jpg

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww those are adorable! Love them!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Another today - $6 off custom postage.

ZBDAYPOSTAGE

Good through 11:59pm PT.

I know, I know, I sound obsessed. But I got so many compliments on the personalized stamps that I've become an evangelist. Here is the Thank You note postage I did!

image.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results