shape
carat
color
clarity

Zappos.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jo

Shiny_Rock
I''m thinking of ordering some Cordani sandals which are hard to find in stores. Found them on Zappos.com. Anyone ever order from them? Good results?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
love love love zappos
online shoe buying could not be any easier. actually....shoe buying in general could not be any easier. they make it absolutely hassel free.
love them!

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks gals - will do!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve ordered as well, and my friend that has 2 little ones and can''t make it to the store anymore...buys all of her brood''s shoes from there!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i
emlove.gif
zappos.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
i love love love love zappos! I''ve been known to order shoes for my kids in three sizes apiece (think: box with 9 pairs of shoes in it!) and return the ones that don''t fit. They are great.

saturn

Shiny_Rock
I agree, Zappos is awesome!
I''ve used it several times and recommended it to lots of my friends. I''ve never heard of a single bad experience.
Great selection, good prices, fast shipping, free returns... How can you go wrong?

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Will give them a shot. It''s nice to know which online companies are reputable.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I adore Zappos. Great shoes that get here faster than I can find time to go to the store. The selection is so much better and you can send things back free if they don''t fit. I''m between sizes so I always order 2 of every style that interests me.....no problems.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I had good experiences ordering for me, but not for my toddlers. They have fat feet and everything I''ve ordered from them I have had to send back.
14.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
I have about 9 pairs of shoes in my Zappos shopping cart right now!

LOVE their extra-super-amazingly-fast FREE shipping (and almost always a free upgrade to next-day shipping w/UPS) and FREE returns. Their prices are average, but every so often they''ll put certain brands or styles on sale for a week at these random discounts... 42% off, 18% off, etc... so sometimes I''ll keep my eye on a particular pair to snatch it up when it goes on sale.

Also, they have a 110% price match guarantee... if you find the same pair on another online website (not auctions like Ebay, but Nordstroms.com, etc) ... they''ll give you the competitor''s price, less 10% of the difference. So the Uggs I bought for $140 on Zappos, were $80 on some random website I found... I emailed Zappos with the link and within a day or so they refunded me $66 for a grand total cost of $74.

Customer service via email is fantastic too...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just (not 1 hour ago!) ordered New Balance cross trainers to replace my old ratty pair that I walk to work in every day. 4% off -- what a random sale discount, but hey, I''ll take it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love Zappos too. Normally free overnight shipping and free return shipping. doesn't get any easier. I've bought and kept most of what I've ordered but have had to return a time or two and it's very painless.

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
solestruck.com is another great site for shoes. I can''t even count how many times I have found a great, trendy shoe there that was sold out in local stores.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered some Rockport mules from Zappos whilst we were in the States this summer, I was surprised how quickly they arrived. Also, they looked like they''d never been out of the box as the tissue paper was crisp and new. A great buying experience. I''ll definitely buy from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results