shape
carat
color
clarity

Yves Saint Laurent Dies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that this morning. How sad.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
The man was a great designer!I bought my first YSL piece in 1978 at one of his boutiques in Los Angeles,California.I was a freshman in high school and back then to spend $40 on a cotton web belt(with brass buckle that had YSL logo) was huge because that was a ton of money for a mans belt back then(which i still own and wear) I became hooked on his style and even today he influences my clothing choices.The shoes and other items I own from his clothing lines have been worn and enjoyed for years because they are classic and dont trend out or look dated.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Yes, it''s very sad! I had the same thought: to honour his passing by wearing something of his. But the only piece of Yves St. Laurent I have is a heavy wool dress and it''s a little hot for that.
8.gif

I did take it out of the closet though and admire it a little.

There are some people who, by their talent, bring enormous pleasure to millions of people and who make a mark on our visual world, showing the heights of refinement in craft and art that human animals are capable of reaching, and he was definitely one of those.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
IG,
WELL SAID!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been wearing my favorite perfume- Cinema- the last two days in memory of him.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results