shape
carat
color
clarity

Yummy goodies from Whiteflash!!!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
So. I have been a bad girl. I got myself a 5 stone trellis ring to wear as a wedding band... and I also picked up a pendant as a belated birthday present. :bigsmile: What can I say, I am helping the economy!

Anyway, everything is fabulous and I have been wearing my ring daily since I picked it up 3 days ago. Today was sunny so out I ran with my cellphone to snap pics. Hope you like them!

Thank you to my consultant Brittany Gibson and the always wonderful Vera Wages!

The 5 stone band is platinum, 1.5 ctw. My finger size is 5.
4 stones are G, VS2, 1 stone is H VS2. Around .30 each. 4 stones are Expert Selection and 1 stone is Premium Select.

I have been wearing the band with my .83 Solasfera (H, SI1) which faces up like a 1 carat stone & I wear spacers in between.

(The Solasfera is not from WF, it is from Good Old Gold)

I know wearing a 1.5 ctw band with a .83 soliatire is overkill but I don't care! I love my personal fireworks show!!! :mrgreen:

_3986.jpg

_3987.jpg

_3988.jpg

_3989.jpg

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!!! 8-)

A shot of the pendant hanging out with the rings :)) Stone is .56 Expert Selection, G SI1 in platinum 6 prong Stuller setting.

_3990.jpg

_3991.jpg

_3992.jpg

_3993.jpg

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, I love seeing all this bling put together! One big happy family!!!! Nice pressies!!!heehee!! :love:

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Family group shot - every piece I have ever purchased from Whiteflash! :lickout:

1.5 ctw ES trellis platinum 5 stone band
1.2 ctw ACA leverback earrings in 18k yg
.25 ctw ACA martini earrings in 18k wg
.56 ES pendant in platinum Stuller setting

:mrgreen:

_3994.jpg

_3995.jpg

_3996.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: But why a size 5 finger?? How can I sneak away with these when I meet you in Chicago, if they don't fit me?? this is just not right....

THey are on fire, that's for sure!! WOW! I agree - love the "call the fire department"!!! Beautiful 5 stone band -- just gorgeous!!! Well, I'm *slightly* partial to a trellis myself, so that's what makes this EXTRA stunning!!

You do have a beautiful "family" collection and you've picked perfect stones!! Enjoy them all - they are blinding 8-) 8-) 8-)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooo! I cannot wait until Intergem because I'm dying to see this in person! It's absolutely gorgeous and a wonderful size for your hand. LOVE!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi, at least pendants and earrings don't have sizes. :lol:

Rosebloom, I am looking forward to seeing your bling at Intergem too!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What pretty and classic pieces you have there! Love them all!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
That is one honking 5 stone! So sparkly! Love the pendant too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new 5 stone ring and all the other beautiful pieces in your collection! :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

My my my my my my... Mmmm mmm! Helloooo there honey!!! Come to momma!!!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY SHIZNETS. You, my dear, have the band of my dreams. I currently have a 20 pointer eternity, and I've been lusting for something with a wider dimension. 30 pointers are perfect! I'm forwarding this thread to my friend :love: :love: :love:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubyshoes - gorgeous goodies! I love your 5-stone. It's identical to mine! All of them are so beautiful.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pretty!!! enjoy!!!!!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your trellis ring! How gorgeous on your finger!! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, your new 5 stone is simply amazing! It looks so blingy and huge! :love: You have a really beautiful collection!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you mom2boys, Jax172, diamondseeker2006, YT, madelise, katiedid, motownmama, StacylikesSparkles, junebug17! :))

junebug, the ring gives AMAZING finger coverage. The size of the .30s is great and it helps to have a size 5 finger :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
[/What can I say, I am helping the economy!

quote]

you give till it hurts, Rubyshoes --- we love that about you! :wink2:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it's not considered rude, may I ask asbout how much the 5-stone was? I love it!!!!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Dear rubyshoes,

Whoa!, that is some spectacular jewelry wardrobe you have there and your rings are so lovely on your beautiful hand.
Thank you for your very kind words. It is always my delight to be of assistance and to share in your diamond endeavors. =D

Wishing you many happy days filled with blissful bling distractions.

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that 5-stone is blingtastic! :love:

Nothing wrong with treating yourself either. ;-)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:
Absolutely beautiful!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how you managed to catch all that scintillation - that's some fierce sparkle!

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
everything is beautiful , and love the nail polish color too :appl:
now those leverbacks are giving me ideas ! I too have 1.2 ctw studs from WF ,but unfortunately ( or fortunately ) I recently got IDJ earring jackets .so if I change the studs to leverbacks ,what to do with the jackets ?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Dang!!! That 5 stone has some serious finger coverage!!! I love WF! I have never worked with Brittney but I think Vera is a doll. Great group shot of your collection! I love your classic taste. :love:

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi, I am such an altruist. Saint Rubyshoes! :saint:

motownmama, follow this WF link. http://www.whiteflash.com/right-hand-rings/5-stone-trellis-diamond-right-hand-ring-2333.htm

$4195 will get you a platinum 1.25 ctw ring. It will be set with melee diamonds. If you want a 1.50 ctw ring like mine, give them a call to figure out which 5 stones to go with. The .30 stones come with AGS certificates. Your cost will vary depending on whether you pick all ACA or a combo of ACA/ES/PS or all ES etc. Best to call or do a live chat with a consultant.

Thanks Vera, you're the best :)

Thank you, two little birds, AlexTilley, minousbijoux, jeweln (I dare not buy anything for a while but I would like a pair of studs someday!), Sarahbear621 :))

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank-you for the link - much appreciated!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is some major fire and finger coverage! Glad to see you are helping the economy. :lol:

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
OMG, can't believe that they are in the same group!!Gorgeous!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: They are so stunning that I would love to have a whole set after saving enough to purchase them! Well, Guess I have to work hard!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE *for me* prezzies and yay! for helping the economy :). Everything is lovely.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results