shape
carat
color
clarity

Yummy favors

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Lookie what I found.. and I almost have FI convinced that we should do it!!!! Oh, I am absolutely so excited.. and my stomach is grumbling...

If we go with this.. we will print labels in our colors with a note saying "Sweet Dreams" or something to that effect. I would like it to be very cutesy... maybe even a rhyme...
BTW.. if any of you have ever had "HOT" donuts from Krispy Kreme.. you will know why I am sooo excited about this!!!

But I am hooked on this.. have to do it...!! I have to call the manager in the morning.. but I hear they are $2 each box (2 donuts per box) and you can also have a uniformed Krispy Kreme guy in a delivery truck come out to hand them out at the end of the evening... HOT and fresh!

18.gif

KK favors.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute! I''ve heard of people doing this for wedding favors. Instant breakfast for the next morning!
2.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
18.gif

YUUMMMM I''m so jealous! Can I come to your wedding?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is a really cute idea. I love favors you can eat otherwise I feel like they are a waste of money.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
woooooooooohooooooooooo!!! I just found out prices... for 17 dozen (2 per person at the wedding) it will cost $72.00.. that is $.072/per person

Now how is that for a cheap (and DELICIOUS) favor!!!

My mouth is watering again!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2006 11:29:36 AM
Author: Jaders731
woooooooooohooooooooooo!!! I just found out prices... for 17 dozen (2 per person at the wedding) it will cost $72.00.. that is $.072/per person

Now how is that for a cheap (and DELICIOUS) favor!!!

My mouth is watering again!
emthup.gif
For that price, you can send some to us PSers too!!!
31.gif
18.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
*whimper*
*drool*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results