clarity

yum yum thread.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure what im looking at but paas me a plate
it indeed looks yum:lickout:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fresh baked Italian and sourdough bread from frozen dough aka bakey bread.
peanut butter and grap jelly and smoked string cheese.

I knew it would be good !
Although i like my peanut butter and my jelly/ jam separate !
Don't know what string cheese is but it looks good too !
Enjoy !

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
In Australia, string cheese is sold by Bega Cheese and is called Bega Stringers
Ill look next time im at the supermarket, it may be available here in NZ ?
You know until a few days ago Australia had a brand of cheese called Coon cheese (i think originally made by the Coon family) and ive never seen that here :lol:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
The hubs and I went out tonight to celebrate Chinese New Year as restaurants in NYC have just reopened for very limited dine-in service. We went to our favorite Malaysian, and had our favorite laksa, and roti with scallion pancake, and tried two new dishes. We had the place literally to ourselves, and delighted in every morsel. =)2
20210212_185337.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
My din din the bestest Wifey made me.
2 kinds of bakey bread.
imagejpeg_0.jpg

Post your yum yums.

Looks so good, but torturous because I decided to eat less carbs. I LOVE bread❤️

The hubs and I went out tonight to celebrate Chinese New Year as restaurants in NYC have just reopened for very limited dine-in service. We went to our favorite Malaysian, and had our favorite laksa, and roti with scallion pancake, and tried two new dishes. We had the place literally to ourselves, and delighted in every morsel. =)2
20210212_185337.jpg

O man I just realized it's been at least 2 years since I've had Malaysian food! Uggggh now I'm craving some roti. Welp, at least I know what I'll be getting for takeout as soon as this storm clears!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay thanks a lot lol. I’m starving now :lol:

All I can say is yummmmmmm.

yummmgif.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Karl_K , lucky man, I love fresh out of the oven warm baguette. Some of my fav toppers are roasted garlic, brie, and plain old butter. My absolute fav is bacon jam. And when I pair the bacon jam with gooey brie I am transported to a very happy place. If you like bacon but have never tried bacon jam, do try it. Your taste buds will be grateful.

Bacon Jam.png

@Karl_K , lucky man, I love fresh out of the oven warm baguette. Some of my fav toppers are roasted garlic, brie, and plain old butter. My absolute fav is bacon jam. And when I pair the bacon jam with gooey brie I am transported to a very happy place. If you like bacon but have never tried bacon jam, do try it. Your taste buds will be grateful.

Bacon Jam.png

I'm not Karl but I do appreciate a good brie and fresh baguette! Thank you for sharing this recipe.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As already posted in my other thread, the 4 meals I cooked in the past 4 days:

813877 813878

813880 813879

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the bday wishes. And yes, cranberry orange is like the bestest thing ever.

Happy belated birthday! I agree with you cranberry orange is so good. My DH used to make cranberry orange sauce for Thanksgiving. Yummm.
Anyway hope your birthday was wonderful and that you are enjoying an extended birthday week.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results