shape
carat
color
clarity

Yssie do I recall correctly that this was something you wanted?

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
A piece that had gotten away? Or maybe it was the price that was most endearing at the time?

Not sure if I remember correctly. @yssie

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! Omg you remembered right!!

I hadn’t seen that one on her site - but $6000 :eek-2::(sad I feel like this convo could be copied into that Regrets thread because I could have bought it for $1500 ten years ago had I not been such a dithering waffle ;(

Ughhh. Thank you for thinking of me! That’s super super sweet! I’m going to reach out to her and ask how much she mighty be able to come down. It’s a bucket list piece.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oakgem has one too I believe as well as 1stdibs

Oh wow so they’re everywhere! I just remember it well because when Yssie mentioned it, I was like: what the heck is silverium? (Or whatever it’s made out of).

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow so they’re everywhere! I just remember it well because when Yssie mentioned it, I was like: what the heck is silverium? (Or whatever it’s made out of).
Reading this, I also wondered. Per Lang’s, “Silverium is a 1987 process trademarked by Cartier for the panthers' gorgeous, shiny black coat”. So I guess that’s an answer?
The insouciance of the panthers pose is so appealing! I hope you get one and post many pictures @yssie!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reading this, I also wondered. Per Lang’s, “Silverium is a 1987 process trademarked by Cartier for the panthers' gorgeous, shiny black coat”. So I guess that’s an answer?
The insouciance of the panthers pose is so appealing! I hope you get one and post many pictures @yssie!

The pose was what roped me in :bigsmile: The panther looks rather resigned, doesn't he? Resigned to being carried/harnessed this way. The all-gold version with the chiselled edges, that panther is still in that fighting-to-get-away phase - he hasn't resigned himself to his luck in transportation just yet :lol:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The panther looks rather resigned, doesn't he? Resigned to being carried/harnessed this way.

I call that pose animal abuse. Its anatomy is horribly deformed. Epic design fail, imo.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait til you see the ram

Ewwwww. Why didn't they make the cat and ram like the dolphin. Are you really going to wear that flaccid kitty who looks like it was crushed in the middle by two semis around your lovely neck? Imma hafta get counseling if you say yes :eek2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ewwwww. Why didn't they make the cat and ram like the dolphin. Are you really going to wear that flaccid kitty who looks like it was crushed in the middle by two semis around your lovely neck? Imma hafta get counseling if you say yes :eek2:

Hahaha it’s got the same sack of potatoes slump that my real world cats go into when they realize the carrier is inevitable :lol:

It won’t go on my neck, though, it’d be a bag charm! Does that make it better or worse? :lol:

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results