carat
color
clarity

Youtube bans vaccine misinformation and more

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:clap:

Refresher for those who believe YouTube's actions to be a violation of free speech:

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; ...”

YouTube, Facebook, Twitter et al are not Congress. They are private companies who get to decide who and what appears on their platforms and government has no say in the matter.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:clap:

YouTube, Facebook, Twitter et al are not Congress. They are private companies who get to decide who and what appears on their platforms and government has no say in the matter.
Of course they do. U-Tube ,FB and twitter are controlled by the far left.

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course they do. U-Tube ,FB and twitter are controlled by the far left.

Your words are not issuing forth from the proper orifice. I assume you are referring to your favorite people -- the great unwashed masses of far left voters in which case what I said stands and what you said is poppycock. Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Page/Brin are not members of government.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is about time.
And while we are on that subject.
This.
100%.

WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A SENSITIVE ANTI VAXXER OR DO NOT LIKE CURSE WORDS IN EVERY SENTENCE.

From Sweeneys.net. by WENDY MOLYNEUX
Cannot post the link since it contains curse words. PS bounces it back. So I copied and pasted and removed all the curse words. Hope this is OK with PS and thanks for letting me share. We all need some comic and common sense relief if you kwim.

Hi, if you are reading this essay then congratulations, you are still alive. And if you are alive, then you have either gotten the COVID-19 vaccine, or you still have the opportunity to get the vaccine against COVID-19. And holy f***, if you aren’t f***ing vaccinated against COVID-19, then you need to get f***ing vaccinated right now. I mean, what the f***? F*** you. Get vaccinated. F***.

The f***ing vaccine will not make you magnetic. Are you f***ing kidding me? It just f***ing won’t. That’s not even a f**ing thing, and that lady who tried to pretend the vaccine made her f***ing magnetic looked like a real f***ing f***wad and a f***ing idiot, so get f***ing vaccinated. Jesus. F***.

The vaccine also doesn’t have a f***ing 5G chip in it. What the f*** do you think a f***ing 5G chip is, f***nuts? You think it’s like some invisible nanotechnology they can suspend in a liquid and then just put in your f***ing blood and then it what, exactly? F***ing floats around in your body going on Instagram and telling the government you went to the grocery store? No one f***ing cares where you go, you absolute f***ing f** off F***with that. ****.

Oh, you’re afraid of f***ing side effects? F*** you. You know what has f***ing side effects? F***ing aspirin, f***ing Tylenol. You could be f***ing allergic to pineapple, you f***ing ****wit. Everything has side effects. You’re being a big f***ing baby with a huge diaper full of f***ing diarrhea, complaining about maybe feeling slightly tired for a day or two while your asymptomatic COVID case you get and pass to some innocent f***ing kid could wind up killing them or someone else. F*** you, you f***ing selfish f***ing shit-banana, you unredeemable ass-caterpillar, you f***ing f***-knob with two f***s for eyes and a literal poop where your heart should be. You want a two-month-old to wind up on a ****ing ventilator instead of you, a f***ing adult, getting a f***ing sore arm for a day? What are you, a pitcher for the Yankees? A f***ing concert pianist? An arm model? Get the f*** out of here! F*** you. Get vaccinated. F***. F*** you!

You think vaccines don’t f***ing work? Oh, f*** off into the trash, you attention-seeking f***worm-faced shitbutt. This isn’t even a point worth discussing, you f***-o-rama f***-stival of ignorance. Vaccines got rid of smallpox and polio and all the other disgusting diseases that used to kill off little f**s like you en masse. Your relatives got f***ing vaccinated and let you live, and now here you are signing up to be killed by a f***ing disease against which there is a ninety-nine-percent effective vaccine. You f***ing moron. Go in the f***ing ocean and **** a piranha. F***. F*** that. F*** you. Get vaccinated.
Oh, you say you have a genuine allergy or medical condition that prevents you from receiving a f***ing vaccine? That’s fine. I’m clearly not talking to you. I f***ng love you. F***.

Look, if you have been forwarded this essay from a friend or loved one, then there are two possibilities. Either you are a normal, regular, sensible f***ing person like me who got f***ing vaccinated at the first possible moment, and this essay channels all your f***ing rage and sadness and is therefore cathartic OR, and I really hope this isn’t the f***ing case, you AREN’T f***ing vaccinated, and someone sent it to you because you f***ing f***ing f***, you need to get f***ing vaccinated.

And rather than being f***ing offended that someone is trying yet again to get you to take the f***ing vaccine, you should understand that someone f***ing loves you enough to try one last mother***ing time to get you to take the ***ing vaccine before you f*** off to heaven, or hell, or some in-between place that’s just like a f***ing mall or something where everything is free, including and especially the soft pretzels. So, congratulations! There is ONE person remaining in your life who wants to f***ing save you from drowning in your own f***ing lungs, you f***ing f***shit f***dick, so for god’s sake, get your f***ing ass out of your chair, go to the f***ing pharmacy, and get a f***ing vaccine, you absolute conscienceless f***ing f*** f*** f****. Get it. Get the f***ing vaccine. F*** you. F*** f*** f***. F***. F*** you. F***!

Last edited:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
and of course youtube goes about it in the stupidest manner taking down several doctor's youtube channels for having the wrong word in a video title while debunking others claims.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s so well done, @missy ! I looked up the one with the swears for the full effect. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, it is definitely better with the swear words not marked out. Glad you enjoyed it!
FYI If anyone else wants to read the article uncensored just click the author's name in my post the article in full will appear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results