shape
carat
color
clarity

yourdreamdress.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Since so many of us seem to be looking for wedding gowns now, I thought that I would share this site that I came across last night. I sooooo wish that I was a sample size as I would have scooped up one of these deeply discounted bad boys in a second!

I hope some lucky PSers are able to find some great gowns through this site! They have a lot of "new" as in not previously owned dresses from the following designers ...

Reem Acra
Monique Lhullier
Kenneth Pool
Anne Barge
Amsale

etc.

I''d never heard of the site before and found it through someone on preownedweddingdresses who had purchased her crazy gorgeous gown from them and was selling it for something ridiculously reasonable. I haven''t seen it mentioned on PS either so ... Have a go, ladies! ... and, yes ... I have my gown already ... a girl can still look can''t she??
27.gif

Click here

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Naughty naughty Spark! You don''t want to be a 2 dress bride, do you?!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Dee - I am loving your taste girl!!!
25.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Honey :)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 2:01:56 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Naughty naughty Spark! You don''t want to be a 2 dress bride, do you?!
Who me?
12.gif
31.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
DEE!!!!! I''m loving the first & second dresses.
30.gif
I love, love, love Reem Acra''s stuff ... I love the RA that is in the train of the second dress link you posted - How cute is that??!!
Absolute bargain!! and ... I love the particular style you have in mind and am dying to see what you actually pick!!

I would be THRILLED if you were able to get your wedding dress from this site. It would be awesome to be able to help a PS friend like that!
9.gif

Have you started looking for a dress yet?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Deelight, I was eyeing that Anne Barge myself...as well as this one, which seems ridiculously underpriced. I just love the straps. And it''s close to my measurements too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results