shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Younger Self

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
This just came up on a TV show, which is why I'm thinking about it right now. If you could say something to your younger self, what would it be?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Take more chances.

Learn to play guitar really well.

Don't neglect your bones.

Work on your boundaries.

Tell Mum you love her as often as possible and ask all the questions of your lifetime . She'll be gone one day.

Travel more and meet as many people as you can.

Learn another language.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don’t study so hard
Have more fun
None of the things you have major anxiety about will actually happen
More money will not make you feel better
Boys who want to change you do not want to be with you
Spend more time with your dad, get to know him

I could go on....!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreams do come true.

Dreams that you didn't even know you had come true.

Be flexible because sometimes, what you really want changes, and be open enough to realize that when it happens.

Don't worry so much and live in the moment.

Enjoy each day.

dreams.png

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
Regardless of others beliefs you DON’T need to be partnered or married to have a child.... You will need fertility treatment anyway.... You you don’t have to share custody with a donor. You will be better off financially in the long run.
Just do it!

I also like this:

“At 70 years old if I could give my younger self one piece of advice, it would be to use the words ‘**** off’ much more frequently.” - Helen Mirren

I’m starting well before 70!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dont waste time in relationships that take too much work. A good relationship should be fairly easy most of the time!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Work on your posture ALWAYS. It will spare you from all sorts of issues later in life.

Don't take antibiotics unless you *absolutely have to* - it will radicalize your health starting from as young as your 20's.

Don't gain weight. You'll have to lose any extra later in life, and it will be a pain in the neck.

Exercise. Do something every day.

There's a note with 2 boys' names in your bedside table. Avoid them without a second thought: the big relationship you've always wanted will reach you before you turn 23. And it will be everything.

You're going to be a writer. Give up physics - we both know you hate it.

When your parents offer to sell you one of their pieces of property for a fraction of what it's worth - buy it.

Don't eat sugar. You love it - but it hates you.

That plane will never crash. Ever. Travel more.

You'll find your dream home in Australia in the place you've always loved above all others. DON'T SELL IT.

kah42

Shiny_Rock
Just leave him. You know you aren't really happy, it will save you a lot of time and heartache.

Figure out what YOU want. Who cares what anyone else thinks.

Don't be so uptight.

It won't end up the way you imagine, but it will be so much better than you could have dreamed.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Spend more time with your child. No career, no matter how successful you are, can ever be as fulfilling as being a mother.
Even if you think you’re doing it to provide for your family,
there’s no substitute for being present innyour child’s life.
After all, all roads that lead to hell are paved with good intentions...but time is something you can never either have enough of or rewind.

Always be true to yourself, no matter what others say even if they’re related to you. Be courageous and it‘ll work out in the end.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results