shape
carat
color
clarity

Your time will come soon! Best wishes, ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Glow

Rough_Rock

30.gif

Lots of support for my ladies on PS!

Just remember that despite all the patience and rare but unfamiliar anxiety -- when it happens, you will realize it was worth the wait! I am sending you all engagement vibes and I hope you all get to celebrate soon!

For me, I had NO idea he was planning a proposal. I was thinking, maybe 3-6 months when we first started talking about it. Then... this past Saturday. I was so floored...and so happy. Part of me thought I was dreaming.

30.gif
The truth is, I am happy enough just to be with this man. I love him so much!!!!

I know all of your special days will come and I hope it is soon!

Just remember, he may already have the ring! That was the case for me.

As much as you know someone, some men are expert at the element of surprise.

Enjoy your time as a beautiful girlfriend. Soon, it will be a whirlwind of planning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif

Congrats in advance!!!!

OK....and here''s the ring!!!!!

Blessed.JPG

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

Your ring is absolutely stunning!
I''ll be looking forward to more photos on your SMTR thread
1.gif

Glow

Rough_Rock
Isyama, what a beautiful avatar. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we''ll all get to celebrate on this board soon! It has been so helpful to read the posts here and share in the waiting. It has been fun and also nice to see I wasn''t the only nervous one sometimes!

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
I can feel your excitement coming through the computer screen!
(It''s great!
5.gif
)

If you''re comfortable sharing, I''d love to hear about the proposal
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Your ring is absolutely fab-I love it. Thanks for the words of support also-it can be tough being a LIW

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results