shape
carat
color
clarity

Your proposals make me happy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to post a quick note to tell all the ladies who have gotten (and who are about to
31.gif
) get engaged that it just makes me so, so happy to read your stories, see your photos and share in your joy. Even though I have never met you, I am honestly just so happy and excited for you all. It makes this time of year even better!
9.gif

Now, let''s get crackin''--we need more of these here proposals, y''got that?
11.gif
27.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Nicely said! And I totally agree!!! I get so excited and happy each time I log in and see that another LIW is announcing their engagement. Keep ''em coming, gals!!!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
I couldn''t agree with you more! :)

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Gwendolyn, you are so cute! And now I picture you walking around all day with a little bit of snow falling all around you.
2.gif

I agree, I love reading proposal stories and especially seeing photos!

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Way to go Gwendolyn!!! I totally agree with you
1.gif
I love hearing everyone''s stories and sharing their joy. Can''t wait to hear even more!!!! (maybe my own soon
2.gif
)

gryffindor

Shiny_Rock
Me too! I get choked up and a little teary when I read all the stories although I try not to tear at work since it''s a bunch of guys around me who think I''m too ring crazy in the first place.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Same here, gwen! It''s such a rush logging on every day and seeing all the new posts from very happy former LIWs.
1.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Cute note, gwen! I totally agree with you. Hearing everyone''s stories and seeing the pictures makes my day! It''s just such a wonderful, once-in-a-lifetime type of experience that I feel so privileged to enjoy with many of you! So congrats to all those recent engagements and soon-to-be engaged!!!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
I completely agree!!!! One of the first things I do each morning is check PS for engagement announcements...it brightens up my day! There was a bit of a lull after Thanksgiving but now there are new announcements popping up everyday and I love it! I read each story and stare at each ring with a big smile on my face.
9.gif

Keep ''em coming ladies!!!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Same here. I lurk a lot more than I post, but I really love popping on here in the mornings and seeing all the wonderful proposal stories each day. Keep ''em coming!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2008 11:17:36 AM
Author: TheBigT
Gwendolyn, you are so cute! And now I picture you walking around all day with a little bit of snow falling all around you.
2.gif

Haha, yes, it is my secret that I actually live in a snow globe.
3.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Hear, hear! Well said!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I also love coming in here and reading all the stories. I remember the rush that I felt when we got engaged and I love reliving that with others!

36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I totally agree, Gwen. It''s been SO great to see everybody so happy lately. I love it!

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/23/2008 4:47:27 PM
Author: gwendolyn

Date: 12/23/2008 11:17:36 AM
Author: TheBigT
2.gif

Haha, yes, it is my secret that I actually live in a snow globe.
3.gif
This made me laugh.
4.gif

I agree Gwen, I get so excited to see how many people are engaged at the end of the weekend, especially during this holiday season! I feel like ladies are flying off of our list. Keep them coming!!

***Dust for everyone***

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I wholeheartedly agree--it makes my day (or night, usually) to read the engagement stories, check out the gorgeous rings, and share in everyone''s happiness a little. Congratulations to all the new fiancees!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
im in with this group too!! i get so happen when i hear that people get engaged!!! and this is one of the reason why i love the Christmas season so much!!! i love checking in every night and seeing who else has gotten engaged and i love reading their stories and seeing their happiness!!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/23/2008 4:46:41 PM
Author: Patiently_Waiting
Same here. I lurk a lot more than I post, but I really love popping on here in the mornings and seeing all the wonderful proposal stories each day. Keep ''em coming!

Agreed! I''m on this site nearly every single day (even if I don''t post every day). The LIW thread is the first one I check. I never imagined I''d feel so happy for someone I''ve never met getting engaged, but I do! It''s just such a great group of ladies here!!!!

36.gif

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
i agree!! i love this time of year, and finding PS makes it even more romantic for me!
congrats to everyone!!!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i agree. i love it. i dont always post, but am on nearly everyday. i get all excited everytime i read an engagement post!

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
i haven''t been on much the last week and am feeling so out of the loop....haha. I''m trying to catch up on everyone else''s engagement and just other news as well. Please know that my lack of response to everyone else''s engagament threads are not purposeful, I am trying to find a minute to read your wonderful stories! But just thought I would add to gwen''s blanket congratulations to everyone!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Me too! So many engagements! Very happy for you ladies!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Me three! Congratulations to everyone recently engaged, I wish you the best of luck
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree. I love hearing everyone''s excitement and reading about the proposal.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Me, too! I cannot believe how thinned out the list is going to be in 2009! Congrats to all the ladies who are no longer waiting!

I can''t believe how many ladies got engaged within the last 10 days!! It was an engagement boom around here
4.gif
36.gif

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I ventured into this section for the first time today. I've been married for 14 years, so I have never thought to visit here. Every one of these engagement stories has made me teary-eyed and mushy. I love reading them. They've brought back wonderful memories. Congratulations everyone!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
indeedily gwen
36.gif
and so many congrats are going out at the moment, i look forward to checking the LIW board everyday hoping to share someone''s happiness...its so special that we can all do that on pricescope
30.gif
good people here i think
21.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Yes, it definitely is one of the best parts of PS in my opinion, getting to share in everyone''s joy and excitement!

I think I''ve personally congratulated everyone who got engaged over the holidays, but here''s an extra congrats anyway, just for fun--CONGRATS!!! Especially to those of you who posted in this thread to congratulate others and then got engaged yourselves--how fun is that?!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results