shape
carat
color
clarity

your photographer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
did you have photojournalist style wedding pics? if so, did you like them? why did you choose a photojournalist? what was your experience? i like the style and i''m considering hiring one for my wedding. any pics you''d be willing to share?

thanks!!!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
we are having a mix, with a minimum of ''posed shots''
i think photojournalism is a term being used very loosely these days.
we learned that you really have to ask the photographer what their style is, and though they can and will vary from that to meet your needs/wants, it''s important to find out what their real style is.

the best thing to do is to see a lot of samples of their work, both online and in person.
also their personality is so very important- we are pretty laid back with much of the planning, but the photographer is where we spending a huge %age of our budget and a ton of time interviewing and researching.
but that''s what''s important to us.

i don''t have any samples of work, since we''re not married yet but search here and you''ll see lots of beautiful wedding photos. also, try your local board on the knot for photogs in your area

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think my photographer used the term "posed photojournalist" to discribe their style. Obviously you are not always going to have an attractive pose/face in true photojournalist style. I have a thread of my wedding pics and am very happy how they turned out.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No matter what style you go with, make sure to ask to meet who your photographer will be. Sometimes you meet with one person, and the photog who shows up on your wedding day is someone you''ve never even met, at least that was how it went in my case. Our pics turned out well and we love them, but we were expecting the photog we interviewed would be doing the actual wedding day photos. Instead someone else came who we''d not even met, and although she was great, I felt like it wasn''t quite the same....I would''ve liked to have met her first and discussed exactly what we wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results