shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Opinion Needed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GiGi

Rough_Rock
I have read a lot of Horror stories on buying diamonds from EBay. However today I found this semi-mount to be extremly competive in price and beautilful looking. According to its specification, the heavy platinum weight and high diamond grade appear to be a great deal Well, that's the opinion of my untrained eyes.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=970832503&rd=1
Would you please tkae a look at the mounting also, and give me your feedback on if this is really indded a super buy, or another one of thoese "potential disaster"? Thanks so much!

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
Whoo Hoo! One I can actually advise you on!

The seller of that setting, DDD or Diamond Depot Direct, is terrific! How do I know? Well, I love bargain shopping (as most know now), and I love eBay (as you probably know too), and I have purchased from this seller!

If you check their feedback, you can find me - "Tarams", and then see the item I purchased from them. Which was a men's diamond wedding band. (Which I bought as an anniversary gift for the hubby). It looked really nice to me (they have nice eBay ads), and I think I paid a little over $100 for it.

The ring is a very nice weight (not light at all), and the diamonds are BEAUTIFUL! Clear, bright, and clean! I was well pleased, and my husband (who knows enough about color & clarity), thinks I spent a fortune on it (hehe!)

So I would NOT hesitate to but that mounting from them. The only "problem" I ran into was that they shipped it to me in a white woman's type box, which was very nice, but it wasn't appropriate for a mans ring, nor was it the "rosewood box" they tell you you will get with your purchase. One call and they rectified it immediately. They priority mailed me a much nicer, rosewood box, & I didn't have to pay the shipping!

I say, if it's what you're looking for, and it seems like a decent price to you, go for it!!!!!

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
PS - I just checked again. (I love the setting btw!)
They have 878 positive feedbacks & NO negatives.
My feedback is on the 5th page (from 9-27-02). There's only 1 small pic of my item still up but it was:
1/4 ct (5 diamonds), G-H color, SI1-SI2 clarity, gold weight 7.9 & it was $110.
And I'd venture to say the diamonds are really F color.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results