shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry to hear this! I hope it does eventually turn up somewhere that you’d least expect! We need pics of the new band though!

I will definitely show the new band when it’s on my hand. Maybe it’s better to see a vendor pic as my hands are not too pretty! :lol-2:

This is the vendor’s pic…I‘m having mine done in the 2.4mm..18k white gold.. 3/4 eternity..He uses great diamonds..all vs f/g… I have the slimmer version half band that I use as a spacer. It sparkles like crazy for a tiny band.. That one is 1.8mm..Bear in mind this is a very blown up pic..The diamonds will not look this big!
7471D173-5FC8-412D-BF9A-77A3E021F504.jpeg

Last edited:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will definitely show the new band when it’s on my hand. Maybe it’s better to see a vendor pic as my hands are not too pretty! :lol-2:

This is the vendor’s pic…I‘m having mine done in the 2.4mm..18k white gold.. 3/4 eternity..He uses great diamonds..all vs f/g… I have the slimmer version half band that I use as a spacer. It sparkles like crazy for a tiny band.. That one is 1.8mm..Bear in mind this is a very blown up pic..The diamonds will not look this big!

It is very pretty!! Can’t wait to see it on your hand. Your hands look good - they have a pretty shape. We all get dry and wrinkly in winter so no worries!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so upset. I have to find it H..

I'm not kidding, J, I'm feeling this like it happened to me. The frustration and upset one feels over this sort of thing is just unreal. I'm also a bit OCD, so not being able to 'fix' it when I lose something sends me bonkers! I SO hope it turns up! I mean - it HAS to be there somewhere!

And re the birthday money...do you have any interest in upgrading? We could do it together! You have little hands, tho, so I'm not sure how you'd feel about an even larger diamond. And - let's face it - your soli is perfect....

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not kidding, J, I'm feeling this like it happened to me. The frustration and upset one feels over this sort of thing is just unreal. I'm also a bit OCD, so not being able to 'fix' it when I lose something sends me bonkers! I SO hope it turns up! I mean - it HAS to be there somewhere!

And re the birthday money...do you have any interest in upgrading? We could do it together! You have little hands, tho, so I'm not sure how you'd feel about an even larger diamond. And - let's face it - your soli is perfect....

@mrs-b If it was another band it wouldn’t hurt as much..I just wore it more than any other band I have. I really didn’t wear my Tiffany band which was WAY more expensive than that band. That said the misplaced one was still expensive. I don’t want to replace it when I can still wear my Tiffany band. The other one has elongated baguettes..while the Tiffany one has chunky..leaning on squarish rectangle baguettes. I prefer the elongated..If I see one on EBay I may spring for it..:lol-2:

I‘m happy with Winter..and her setting..so she’s a keeper. I love that you said my hands are small. My husband says I have large hands! :lol: If I lose more weight my fingers should shrink making Winter look like a 3.5 carat! Hahaha
I am VERY excited for you!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a bit of an emerald shrinkage problem apparently because I’m expecting this 5+ carat cushion emerald from Alex Park soon. I gotta stop after this. Ok maybe after some studs.
412015D6-6AD8-4A5F-9D98-249EE1B1FDCD.jpeg

WOW! Love!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know, if this really fits here, because this ring was the Christmas present from my husband, but we purchased it together 18D46E54-516B-4267-8A77-82BD8C4DC202.jpeg

GAH! Gorgeous! It sure does fit here!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OOh I can't wait to see it! YOur watch is fabulous! Just love M.O.P. with diamonds! I hope your find your other band. Although we can't take anything with us when we leave this life, I hate that sinking feeling that I lost something special to me. I won't go into details but I have lost a few things. Actually, one of them is gone forever as I was out for breakfast with my husband, took my rings off and placed them on the table to put lotion on my hands. Put one of the rings back on my finger on my left hand and got distracted (the server was taking our order) and forgot to put the other ring back on my other hand. Somewhere along the way, I think the ring magically went underneath a napkin or something ??? but I realized long after we left the restaurant that I didn't have my ring. I called the restaurant immediately just in case someone found it. I actually went to the restaurant the next day to see if they ended up finding it and showed them pictures too. We even searched in the cushions and underneath the table. Either it got thrown out with the trash or someone has a lovely new ring. What sucks is I just purchased it a few months ago. Lesson learned, having smooth,moist hands is overrated! Never again will I do that!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOh I can't wait to see it! YOur watch is fabulous! Just love M.O.P. with diamonds! I hope your find your other band. Although we can't take anything with us when we leave this life, I hate that sinking feeling that I lost something special to me. I won't go into details but I have lost a few things. Actually, one of them is gone forever as I was out for breakfast with my husband, took my rings off and placed them on the table to put lotion on my hands. Put one of the rings back on my finger on my left hand and got distracted (the server was taking our order) and forgot to put the other ring back on my other hand. Somewhere along the way, I think the ring magically went underneath a napkin or something ??? but I realized long after we left the restaurant that I didn't have my ring. I called the restaurant immediately just in case someone found it. I actually went to the restaurant the next day to see if they ended up finding it and showed them pictures too. We even searched in the cushions and underneath the table. Either it got thrown out with the trash or someone has a lovely new ring. What sucks is I just purchased it a few months ago. Lesson learned, having smooth,moist hands is overrated! Never again will I do that!

@cushioncutnut Thank you!
I’m so sorry you also lost a ring..It’s awful..
I put lotion on with my rings on but keeping the lotion only on the skin around the rings..not over them. I even wash my hands in the sink if there isn’t a gaping hole in it. Then I rinse my hands in hot water and blow dry my hands if they have that machine. It makes them sparkly! :lol-2:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cushioncutnut Thank you!
I’m so sorry you also lost a ring..It’s awful..
I put lotion on with my rings on but keeping the lotion only on the skin around the rings..not over them. I even wash my hands in the sink if there isn’t a gaping hole in it. Then I rinse my hands in hot water and blow dry my hands if they have that machine. It makes them sparkly! :lol-2:

I have been known to do that too. Kicking myself for taking my rings off! Thank God I didn't leave both of them on the table! The one I put back on was the more expensive of the two!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been known to do that too. Kicking myself for taking my rings off! Thank God I didn't leave both of them on the table! The one I put back on was the more expensive of the two!!!

Wow! Thank goodness it wasn’t that one!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@cushioncutnut -

Hand lotion! The source of many lost pieces of jewelry!!
I've ditched a few pieces of jewelry from sitting in the car, putting my jewelry on my lap, putting on lotion...then standing up when I reach my destination and dumping my jewelry out into the street/carpark/gutter/etc. Each time I've been VERY lucky and have re-found them, but I try SUPER hard not to do that any more!

@MamaBee and @cushioncutnut - I really feel for you!!

MamaBee - do you have a UV torch? I do, and sometimes it will pick up a diamond by making it fluoresce, and you can spot it that way. At least one or two of your baguettes is bound to have fluorescence, so worth a shot. I'm still hopeful.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@cushioncutnut -

Hand lotion! The source of many lost pieces of jewelry!!
I've ditched a few pieces of jewelry from sitting in the car, putting my jewelry on my lap, putting on lotion...then standing up when I reach my destination and dumping my jewelry out into the street/carpark/gutter/etc. Each time I've been VERY lucky and have re-found them, but I try SUPER hard not to do that any more!

@MamaBee and @cushioncutnut - I really feel for you!!

MamaBee - do you have a UV torch? I do, and sometimes it will pick up a diamond by making it fluoresce, and you can spot it that way. At least one or two of your baguettes is bound to have fluorescence, so worth a shot. I'm still hopeful.

I don’t @mrs-b! I’ll look into getting one! Thank you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok…I guess this is depression about losing my band…I bought a sweet little bracelet from Etsy. I purchased both the ring and bracelet from two different sellers I’ve purchased from before. Their diamonds are always what they say they are...very sparkly..This bracelet will go with a delicate chain stack I’m putting together for my right wrist. It will be in white gold though..
A2537434-322E-4B67-973F-E823F5990B60.jpeg 89A3016F-E9EC-45E6-A93C-B57FA1C8E1BE.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok…I guess this is depression about losing my band…I bought a sweet little bracelet from Etsy. I purchased both the ring and bracelet from two different sellers I’ve purchased from before. Their diamonds are always what they say they are...very sparkly..This bracelet will go with a delicate chain stack I’m putting together for my right wrist. It will be in white gold though..
A2537434-322E-4B67-973F-E823F5990B60.jpeg 89A3016F-E9EC-45E6-A93C-B57FA1C8E1BE.jpeg

I love this!!! Can't wait to see your stack!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have just bought a Victorian 18ct yellow gold belcher bracelet with a torpedo shaped charm, that dates to 1890. My Tiffany bangle is screaming out for some luscious friends :lol-2: I would love more yellow gold Tiff bracelets, but can’t justify the prices unless it’s a special occasion.

I have stopped wearing my Tiff DBTY with it completely now, having worn them together for a week over Christmas whilst staying with the Outlaws. The insane scratches on the inside of the bangle from the culet are deal breakers for this combo.

Will post pics when it arrives next week.

It's here & it's DIVINE :kiss2: It's a little longer than stated but doesn't ride too far onto my palm, so won't be an issue. And despite having quite a thin chain, it's SO weighty. The gold is super rich & yellow. I thought my bangle was a lux yellow, but this has that proper deep buttery antique colouring. Perhaps now that I'm moving into a lovely old house, I shall collect more lovely old jewellery......

PXL_20230117_155613041~2.jpg

PXL_20230117_155936816~2.jpg

PXL_20230117_155851504~2.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's here & it's DIVINE :kiss2: It's a little longer than stated but doesn't ride too far onto my palm, so won't be an issue. And despite having quite a thin chain, it's SO weighty. The gold is super rich & yellow. I thought my bangle was a lux yellow, but this has that proper deep buttery antique colouring. Perhaps now that I'm moving into a lovely old house, I shall collect more lovely old jewellery......

PXL_20230117_155613041~2.jpg

PXL_20230117_155936816~2.jpg

PXL_20230117_155851504~2.jpg

It’s beautiful! The chain doesn’t look thin to me! It looks nice and thick! Very pretty!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is very pretty!! Can’t wait to see it on your hand. Your hands look good - they have a pretty shape. We all get dry and wrinkly in winter so no worries!!

You are soooo sweet @MissGotRocks! My hands are dry and wrinkly 24/7 365 days a year! :lol:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock

That's so sweet, and will look great in a delicate stack! I have a delicate yellow gold bracelet stack that I would love to add a little sparkle to - will you share the name of the Etsy vendor? And you have been happy with their products in the past, I assume?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's so sweet, and will look great in a delicate stack! I have a delicate yellow gold bracelet stack that I would love to add a little sparkle to - will you share the name of the Etsy vendor? And you have been happy with their products in the past, I assume?

@RMOO Yes..I also ordered a princess cut channel band from Polamai.. I have more experience from this store..I highly recommend them.
I have purchased from Tiny Gold Shop where I just purchased the bracelet. I can comment on it when I receive it. I purchased a very delicate white gold diamond bar pendant from them for my DIL. I liked it so much I ordered myself one in yellow gold.

Last edited:

Inked

Brilliant_Rock

Ooooo... I love this!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
@RMOO Yes..I also ordered a princess cut channel band from Polamai.. I have more experience from this store..I highly recommend them.
I have purchased from Tiny Gold Shop where I just purchased the bracelet. I can comment on it when I receive it. I purchased a very delicate white gold diamond bar pendant from them for my DIL. I liked it so much I ordered myself one in yellow gold.

What a coincidence! I have Polamai’s princess cut channel set ruby, emerald and sapphire bands and I love them. They are my most worn pieces, so price/wear is great. I’m not that experienced in buying jewelry online, so it’s good to hear that my impression of their goods is shared by others, especially by someone with your taste in jewelry! :kiss2: I’m glad to know their diamond goods are equally as good. I almost bought their Carrie cut band, but second guessed myself. I would love to see your princess cut band in your stacks when you get the chance.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a coincidence! I have Polamai’s princess cut channel set ruby, emerald and sapphire bands and I love them. They are my most worn pieces, so price/wear is great. I’m not that experienced in buying jewelry online, so it’s good to hear that my impression of their goods is shared by others, especially by someone with your taste in jewelry! :kiss2: I’m glad to know their diamond goods are equally as good. I almost bought their Carrie cut band, but second guessed myself. I would love to see your princess cut band in your stacks when you get the chance.

@RMOO I have his 1.8mm half princess cut diamond band to use as a spacer. I was blown away by the quality of those tiny diamonds. The one I just purchased is 2.4mm 3/4 eternity. I hope the diamonds are as pretty as the thinner band.

I would love to see your bands.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@RMOO Thank you.. I will definitely take photos when I get it..

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
@RMOO I have his 1.8mm half princess cut diamond band to use as a spacer. I was blown away by the quality of those tiny diamonds. The one I just purchased is 2.4mm 3/4 eternity. I hope the diamonds are as pretty as the thinner band.

I would love to see your bands.

Here they are. I purchased the ruby and emerald in yellow gold, and the sapphire in platinum. I have found I like the mixed metal look, so I will more often wear the sapphire with my right hand 14/18k yellow gold stack, and the ruby and emerald with my platinum wedding stack.

DSC_5993.JPG
DSC_5995.JPG
DSC_5996.JPG
DSC_5998.JPG

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here they are. I purchased the ruby and emerald in yellow gold, and the sapphire in platinum. I have found I like the mixed metal look, so I will more often wear the sapphire with my right hand 14/18k yellow gold stack, and the ruby and emerald with my platinum wedding stack.

DSC_5993.JPG
DSC_5995.JPG
DSC_5996.JPG
DSC_5998.JPG

Wow! They’re beautiful!!!
I ordered my new 2.4mm one in 18k white gold. I’m hoping it will go with my emerald cut and my ACA. The emerald cut is platinum but I mix white metals.

Last edited:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DSC_5993.JPG
DSC_5995.JPG
DSC_5996.JPG
DSC_5998.JPG

Oh these are beautiful!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are my most recent baubles, received from DK just a few days before Christmas, both are ring size 7.5 in DK's 18kt antique gold

-- a three-stone with 2.29ct GIA OMC diamond (Alex Park), 1.17ct AGL unheated Ruby (bought on LT as red spinel lol) and 1.02ct AGL heat-only Sapphire (Gemfix) -- center cushion is 9x7mm and the two side ovals are 6x5mm.

-- an OEC Trilogy ring with GIA 1.2ct I-VS2 OEC (6.75-6.9mm) (Jewels by Whitney) and two GIA 5.5mm GIA H/I OECs (which I had on hand) -- center halo is 0.12ctw H/I-VS single-cuts provided by DK

super happy with both rings :appl:

1673999261115.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results