shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I just placed my order for the FINAL 7 custom cut ACA's for my tennis bracelet!!!!

10-12 weeks. They are a difficult to find size/color/clarity (I'm very precise!) which is why they will take longer than normal. But well worth the wait.

I'm pinching myself! This bracelet has literally been YEARS in the making.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/LUhUvH4BsfE9USnlPd" width="480" height="359" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I just placed my order for the FINAL 7 custom cut ACA's for my tennis bracelet!!!!

10-12 weeks. They are a difficult to find size/color/clarity (I'm very precise!) which is why they will take longer than normal. But well worth the wait.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/LUhUvH4BsfE9USnlPd" width="480" height="359" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

It’s going to be AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! Cannot WAIT to see the final result.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I felt the need to buy SOMETHING because I lost (misplaced) my platinum diamond baguette band. I scoured ebay for something super cheap to hold me off before I buy a new baguette band. I found this little baby pendant..It’s so cute..It looks like a little flower. If the diamonds stink I will send it to David to replace them with nice ones.
97B7A110-DD8A-44B8-83B8-7ED7C2BF75EF.jpeg

Attachments

• 427BFDDB-15A7-4045-B896-A0A6213A2A46.jpeg
    427BFDDB-15A7-4045-B896-A0A6213A2A46.jpeg
    279.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 82254EBB-6519-4529-A48D-1AF08CC61EBD.jpeg
    82254EBB-6519-4529-A48D-1AF08CC61EBD.jpeg
    226.6 KB · Views: 7

Inked

Brilliant_Rock

thats soooo exciting!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I felt the need to buy SOMETHING because I lost (misplaced) my platinum diamond baguette band. I scoured ebay for something super cheap to hold me off before I buy a new baguette band. I found this little baby pendant..It’s so cute..It looks like a little flower. If the diamonds stink I will send it to David to replace them with nice ones.
97B7A110-DD8A-44B8-83B8-7ED7C2BF75EF.jpeg

OH NO! I'm sorry you lost your band! I know how you feel, i was waiting on my e-ring reset and i just got where i had to buy SOMETHING! Your new pendant looks so cute!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH NO! I'm sorry you lost your band! I know how you feel, i was waiting on my e-ring reset and i just got where i had to buy SOMETHING! Your new pendant looks so cute!

Thank you @Inked..I’m so upset. I loved that band. I was afraid I would impulse buy another baguette band too soon! :lol: I have to keep looking to make sure it’s really gone..:cry2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Inked..I’m so upset. I loved that band. I was afraid I would impulse buy another baguette band too soon! :lol: I have to keep looking to make sure it’s really gone..:cry2:

Oh, no, so sorry to hear about your band! I would keep looking though and will keep my fingers crossed for you to find it!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, no, so sorry to hear about your band! I would keep looking though and will keep my fingers crossed for you to find it!!

Thank you @MissGotRocks..I’m heading to my other house on Sunday. If it’s not there..it’s gone. I have to decide if I’ll get another one because I do have my Tiffany baguette band. I just don’t like to wear it next to diamonds because it could get chewed up. I didn’t worry about the other one. I used it as a pretty spacer.. I love it but it was purchased for that reason.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @MissGotRocks..I’m heading to my other house on Sunday. If it’s not there..it’s gone. I have to decide if I’ll get another one because I do have my Tiffany baguette band. I just don’t like to wear it next to diamonds because it could get chewed up. I didn’t worry about the other one. I used it as a pretty spacer.. I love it but it was purchased for that reason.
I hope it is at the other house…hugs!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just picked up these charcoal spinel studs. These tend towards blue/teal so I'm still on the hunt for the perfect 6mm round charcoal spinel with no modifiers. I do like these so I'm keeping them for now. I may do something with them.

IMG_3020 (002).jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just picked up these charcoal spinel studs. These tend towards blue/teal so I'm still on the hunt for the perfect 6mm round charcoal spinel with no modifiers. I do like these so I'm keeping them for now. I may do something with them.

IMG_3020 (002).jpg

They would be pretty in diamond jackets!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have just bought a Victorian 18ct yellow gold belcher bracelet with a torpedo shaped charm, that dates to 1890. My Tiffany bangle is screaming out for some luscious friends :lol-2: I would love more yellow gold Tiff bracelets, but can’t justify the prices unless it’s a special occasion.

I have stopped wearing my Tiff DBTY with it completely now, having worn them together for a week over Christmas whilst staying with the Outlaws. The insane scratches on the inside of the bangle from the culet are deal breakers for this combo.

Will post pics when it arrives next week.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have just bought a Victorian 18ct yellow gold belcher bracelet with a torpedo shaped charm, that dates to 1890. My Tiffany bangle is screaming out for some luscious friends :lol-2: I would love more yellow gold Tiff bracelets, but can’t justify the prices unless it’s a special occasion.

I have stopped wearing my Tiff DBTY with it completely now, having worn them together for a week over Christmas whilst staying with the Outlaws. The insane scratches on the inside of the bangle from the culet are deal breakers for this combo.

Will post pics when it arrives next week.

@Ally T -

I think you know I've been distracted over the last week or two with hospital stuff, so - can you update me on what's going on? When did you get the DBTY bracelet, and what's it scratching? The new 18kt belcher bracelet? And - photos of that - and the DBTY bracelet pls?

I need sparkly bling distractions from my fave PS people pls! ox

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

">via GIPHY</a></p>

So excited re this for you, RWS!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ally T -

I think you know I've been distracted over the last week or two with hospital stuff, so - can you update me on what's going on? When did you get the DBTY bracelet, and what's it scratching? The new 18kt belcher bracelet? And - photos of that - and the DBTY bracelet pls?

I need sparkly bling distractions from my fave PS people pls! ox

I’ve been thinking of you lots x

i got a Tiffany DBTY for my Birthday in June in yellow gold. I have 2 platinum ones from yonks ago, but love yellow gold on my skin. Then I got the Tiffany T2 oval hinged bangle for our 15th wedding anniversary last Sept. My intention was to wear them together & they look beautiful, but the exposed culet has scratched the inside of the bangle REALLY badly. I have no idea when they changed the bezel depth, as my old ones (from 11 years ago) are deeper & the culets are covered, but the new one isn’t & it literally hurts my heart to see that beautiful hallmark all scratched over. The pic of the scratches here was after 2 days of wearing them together. It’s so much worse now :oops2:

The ‘new’ Victorian bracelet will be here this coming week.

PXL_20220902_125616854~2.jpg

PXL_20220908_095304776~2.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Firstly - gorgeous! And I completely agree - yellow gold is your thing!

But...gees Louise!! Those SCRATCHES!! There's a pretty obvious design fault there! And - after two days?? Ugh!

I really hope you work out a combination you like and I'll look forward to seeing the Victorian bracelet when it arrives! And thank you for the photos. :))

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ve been thinking of you lots x

i got a Tiffany DBTY for my Birthday in June in yellow gold. I have 2 platinum ones from yonks ago, but love yellow gold on my skin. Then I got the Tiffany T2 oval hinged bangle for our 15th wedding anniversary last Sept. My intention was to wear them together & they look beautiful, but the exposed culet has scratched the inside of the bangle REALLY badly. I have no idea when they changed the bezel depth, as my old ones (from 11 years ago) are deeper & the culets are covered, but the new one isn’t & it literally hurts my heart to see that beautiful hallmark all scratched over. The pic of the scratches here was after 2 days of wearing them together. It’s so much worse now :oops2:

The ‘new’ Victorian bracelet will be here this coming week.

PXL_20220902_125616854~2.jpg

PXL_20220908_095304776~2.jpg

Your bracelets are beautiful! Hopefully Tiffany can polish out the scratches for you.

I had a dbty necklace that I didn’t wear very much because it kept flipping. I had David cut it down to make into a bracelet. It still kept flipping so I asked him to cut it down more to where it would just fit my wrist. I also noticed that the culets were sticking out and scratching my wrist. It didn’t bother me but I wouldn’t wear it with another bracelet for that reason. I’m actually going to have a local jeweler make it back into necklace..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My lost baguette band is most likely not going to be found. I just purchased a pretty 2.4mm 18k white gold princess cut channel set band. I know people don’t care for princess cuts but I LOVE diamond princess cut channel bands. If the baguette band ever turns up then I won’t have to worry about having two of the same band. I’m wearing my Tiffany baguette band with a spacer band so it doesn’t get chewed up. The spacer is so skinny you can barely see it. This new princess cut band will go with my 18k white gold tapered baguette ACA engagement ring and emerald cut three stone. I like that they are mismatched.
I know it’s so silly to be so upset about losing a band..It just was one of my favorites. Time to buy new favorites..:bigsmile:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My lost baguette band is most likely not going to be found. I just purchased a pretty 2.4mm 18k white gold princess cut channel set band. I know people don’t care for princess cuts but I LOVE diamond princess cut channel bands. If the baguette band ever turns up then I won’t have to worry about having two of the same band. I’m wearing my Tiffany baguette band with a spacer band so it doesn’t get chewed up. The spacer is so skinny you can barely see it. This new princess cut band will go with my 18k white gold tapered baguette ACA engagement ring and emerald cut three stone. I like that they are mismatched.
I know it’s so silly to be so upset about losing a band..It just was one of my favorites. Time to buy new favorites..:bigsmile:

I am sorry to hear this! I hope it does eventually turn up somewhere that you’d least expect! We need pics of the new band though!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@MamaBee - I LOVE princess cut bands and think the only reason they're not more popular is because of the vagaries of fashion. They're a wonderful cut.

And I'm SO sorry you lost your band! It was perfect with your ring. I hope its at your other house. Keep us up to date pls. ox

ETA Are you *at* your other house? Any progress?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee - I LOVE princess cut bands and think the only reason they're not more popular is because of the vagaries of fashion. They're a wonderful cut.

And I'm SO sorry you lost your band! It was perfect with your ring. I hope its at your other house. Keep us up to date pls. ox

ETA Are you *at* your other house? Any progress?

@mrs-b I’m at my other house. It’s not here. :(2

I have to show you how nutty I am. I thought it would make you laugh. I just bought a new watch. I don’t have the pillow or case with me here so I improvised! My watch is on my son’s rolled up socks and a washcloth..It did the trick! :lol:
815D4CFF-F7CB-4D3D-91E8-4764DEEA1DD4.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have to show you how nutty I am. I thought it would make you laugh. I just bought a new watch. I don’t have the pillow or case with me here so I improvised! My watch is on my son’s rolled up socks and a washcloth..It did the trick! :lol:

I love it! Was this part of what you spent your Christmas mad money on? I love Omega!

And I can't comment on the bolded part. :(

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful watch. Enjoy wearing it.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love your watch! It’s such a classic!

Sorry you can’t find your ring. Another lover of channel set princess eternity rings here too! My husband had mine made as a surprise when my youngest was born & I hardly take it off. Incidentally, it’s her 12th Birthday today & it was the day after she was born that he brought it into the hospital & wedged it on my VERY swollen finger. Her birth was very complicated & heart stoppingply bleedy (literally) & his sheer relief that I’d made it through meant he couldn’t wait until I eventually got home :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your watch! It’s such a classic!

Sorry you can’t find your ring. Another lover of channel set princess eternity rings here too! My husband had mine made as a surprise when my youngest was born & I hardly take it off. Incidentally, it’s her 12th Birthday today & it was the day after she was born that he brought it into the hospital & wedged it on my VERY swollen finger. Her birth was very complicated & heart stoppingply bleedy (literally) that his sheer relief that I’d made it through meant he couldn’t wait until I eventually got home :kiss2:

Thank you! I love it too so I’m at the babying it stage! :lol:

I love this @Ally T! I wouldn’t take it off either..Please tell your daughter Happy Birthday!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! Was this part of what you spent your Christmas mad money on? I love Omega!

And I can't comment on the bolded part. :(

Thank you! Yes…I also got birthday mad money but I’m not going to spend it all. Who knows..:lol-2:

I’m so upset. I have to find it H..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results