shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 4.05ct H VS1 ACA from WhiteFlash ships this evening and will arrive here tomorrow morning.

Am I excited?

Oooohhhh - AM I EVER!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

ETA. And I loooove that, when I go to the diamond's page to obsess over it, it says SOLD.

Did I mention I was excited??

:dance:

ETA x 2. And I see that it's left WF. I've got butterflies!

Last edited:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My 4.05ct H VS1 ACA from WhiteFlash ships this evening and will arrive here tomorrow morning.

Am I excited?

Oooohhhh - AM I EVER!

ETA. And I loooove that, when I go to the diamond's page to obsess over it, it says SOLD.

Haha! I do that, too, with the page of my diamond at Eragem.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

Am I excited?

Oooohhhh - AM I EVER!

Excited and thrilled for you!!! Can't wait to see this beauty!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Am I excited?

Oooohhhh - AM I EVER!

Ooooh I can feel your excitement from here! So many yays!! I can't wait to see her.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 and @Dandi -

Thank you for sharing in my excitement! I'm wondering whether I should post photos of it when it arrives, or whether if you've seen one unset diamond, you've seen them all. Thoughts?

I'm very exicted, but I don't want to be annoying about this and, honestly, a unset diamond really is like any other. I'm going back and forth on it....

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you for sharing in my excitement! I'm wondering whether I should post photos of it when it arrives, or whether if you've seen one unset diamond, you've seen them all. Thoughts?

I'm very exicted, but I don't want to be annoying about this and, honestly, a unset diamond really is like any other. I'm going back and forth on it....

Well I'm dying to see it, so...pics just for me? :mrgreen: And you couldn't be annoying if you tried!!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

Pics for sure! This is PS and we are all bling lovers lol. I think seeing a diamond unset is really cool and to see a 4 carat...oh yes we want the pics! Plus it's really neat to see pics from the recipients view versus the glamour shots. An unset diamond is just so much fun to play with too!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

I hope you post pics of the diamond! Put her in a clip and model her for us!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Am I excited?

Oooohhhh - AM I EVER!

Wow, this is exciting! And I love that feeling of anticipation, sometimes I think it's the best part of bling buying LOL. Please post pics, would love to see it!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I'm just going to post this here, and will start a proper thread for it when it's set.

Firstly, a short Youtube video:

And just one photo: my 4.05ct H VS1 ACA, which arrived today, in a spring clasp holder -

20210602_122221.jpg

I ummed and ahhed about this before I bought it. Going from an F to an H was a big step. But the VS2 nature of my previous 3.05ct F VS2 ACA had come to really bother me, and the 3.4ct H VS1 I owned a while back had never been a problem for tint.

So I took a punt and hoped and....it's gorgeous! The size is perfect and I won't want to go up any more from here. (Yes - I hear you all on this - DSS and all that. But remember, I used to own a 5+ ct diamond a while back and it was too big for my taste.). It's stunningly clean, and it has markedly less tint than the I colored ACA I owned previously. So I think this is *it* for me.

Thank you, WhiteFlash - your reputation in this household remains perfect and untarnished!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I'm just going to post this here, and will start a proper thread for it when it's set.

And just one photo: my 4.05ct H VS1 ACA, which arrived today, in a spring clasp holder -

20210602_122221.jpg

I ummed and ahhed about this before I bought it. Going from an F to an H was a big step. But the VS2 nature of my previous 3.05ct F VS2 ACA had come to really bother me, and the 3.4ct H VS1 I owned a while back had never been a problem for tint.

So I took a punt and hoped and....it's gorgeous! The size is perfect and I won't want to go up any more from here. (Yes - I hear you all on this - DSS and all that. But remember, I used to own a 5+ ct diamond a while back and it was too big for my taste.). It's stunningly clean, and it has markedly less tint than the I colored ACA I owned previously. So I think this is *it* for me.

Thank you, WhiteFlash - your reputation in this household remains perfect and untarnished!

It looks absolutely perfect and gorgeous on you even without a setting @mrs-b!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

20210602_122221.jpg

Oh wow!! It is just gorgeous @mrs-b! Beautiful diamond and truly the perfect size, congratulations!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

20210602_122221.jpg

OMG. It looks HUGE!! This is my first thought. Second, I don't think color is an issue. Third. It's HUGE!! Fourth. Congratulations mrs-b. I think she's a keeper!!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

20210602_122221.jpg

:eek2::kiss2::geek2: WOW! She looks incredible!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

20210602_122221.jpg

@mrs-b It’s so gorgeous and white!!! It’s beautiful! I’m so happy for you!!
Edited to say it looks so huge! OMG! It looks perfect on your finger!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I am in awe - she is just beautiful and breathtaking! I think she is absolutely perfect and I'm so happy for you! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock

20210602_122221.jpg

Sublime! Looking forward to seeing her set.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
It looks gorgeous....thanks for sharing your thoughts on going from an F to an H. Enjoy and congratulations on finding such a perfect stone!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b just curious, why did you feel your prior 5+ ct was too big? Was it too tall? or otherwise uncomfortable?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b just curious, why did you feel your prior 5+ ct was too big? Was it too tall? or otherwise uncomfortable?

No - you hit it first go. It was too tall. Hung off my finger like a golf ball. It was an OEC, so - extra deep! And it was over 5ct - not a lot -but a tad. (5.5ct maybe? Maybe in the middle of that? I can't remember, I'm sorry!)

I absolutely loved the stone, but I thought it looked both silly and fake.

WDWDiamond

Shiny_Rock

20210602_122221.jpg

I audibly said “WHOOOA” out loud watching the video. Stunning. :kiss2:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No - you hit it first go. It was too tall. Hung off my finger like a golf ball. It was an OEC, so - extra deep! And it was over 5ct - not a lot -but a tad. (5.5ct maybe? Maybe in the middle of that? I can't remember, I'm sorry!)

I absolutely loved the stone, but I thought it looked both silly and fake.

lol @ golf ball --that makes a lot of sense. congrats on your new beauty, enjoy!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Just wow!! She is so bright and absolutely gorgeous!! Words do not suffice here. I love it and thank you for posting the pics! Such sweet eye candy!! Can’t wait to see her in her proper dress. Woo hoo!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b gorgeous. That video omg!! Can’t wait to see her set. Congrats and enjoy.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

20210602_122221.jpg

It is absolutely beautiful, @mrs-b! And it looks breathtakingly gorgeous on you!! I cannot wait to see how you set this HG stone. I am so excited for you!! :dance:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

20210602_122221.jpg

To die for! Super luvs!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results