shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

Lucy-In-The-Sky

Rough_Rock
My new diamond studs have arrived!

I know these won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but my passion is antique jewelry. I adore the rustic/less precise/wonky cuts.

~2.45 ctw old mine cuts in their original Georgian era collet settings. K/L & VS1/VS2. Super wonky little disco balls.

Shown here with my .84ctw old mine cut studs (K, if I recall) set in rose gold for a size comparison.

EBE8002B-F453-46E2-8AB8-A21B161FDC2B.jpeg

Ear shots & better photos later. I’ve been busy with home improvement projects today, so I’m grubby & need a shower. My hair is rather frightening right now! I was just so excited that I had to take a quick break to share.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I know these won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but my passion is antique jewelry. I adore the rustic/less precise/wonky cuts.

~2.45 ctw old mine cuts in their original Georgian era collet settings. K/L & VS1/VS2. Super wonky little disco balls.

Shown here with my .84ctw old mine cut studs (K, if I recall) set in rose gold for a size comparison.

Ear shots & better photos later. I’ve been busy with home improvement projects today, so I’m grubby & need a shower. My hair is rather frightening right now! I was just so excited that I had to take a quick break to share.

Congratulations Lucy! They're really beautiful. I love collet settings!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this band! The colors of the asschers are like sunshine. I love light yellow and fancy colored diamonds. It is a perfect band for wearing when my more delicate prong pieces is a bad idea and still offers coverage all the way across my finger. It is a size 7 and 2.5 carats of VS light yellow asschers. Set in 18k Yellow Gold. I will take more photos tomorrow after I sleep off the horse show :).

Screenshot_20210326-172903_Pixlr.jpg

This is absolutely heavenly!! May I ask where you purchased it?

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have in production a match for this beautiful asscher ring. It will be stacked with a emerald band and it's sister band. The asschers are from the same parcel by JbG. I am so excited. It truly has become my favorite piece of jewelry by far.
Screenshot_20210403-193057_Pixlr.jpg

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
I have in production a match for this beautiful asscher ring. It will be stacked with a emerald band and it's sister band. The asschers are from the same parcel by JbG. I am so excited. It truly has become my favorite piece of jewelry by far.
Screenshot_20210403-193057_Pixlr.jpg

Wowser, I can't wait to see it.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This beauty has landed briefly in my possession today, but just long enough to see it and snap a few photos. It’s going back on an airplane heading to my all time favorite couture bench for a custom setting.
It’s 3.33 G VS1, I’ll give all the details once it’s completed and back in my possession.

145E72A6-24CA-417D-87BD-0FC1A62D13EB.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This beauty has landed briefly in my possession today, but just long enough to see it and snap a few photos. It’s going back on an airplane heading to my all time favorite couture bench for a custom setting.
It’s 3.33 G VS1, I’ll give all the details once it’s completed and back in my possession.

It is beautiful @bright ice! Can’t wait to see it set! Congrats!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

Oh wow! Hubba Hubba!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This looks like a 5 carat! Wowzers!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock

Bazzzzingaaa! She’s a looker :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I mentioned getting healthy as part of the plan. See, I have nobody to look out for me now if I have a stroke or other major health incident.

Keto and fasting has worked for me in the past, and that's what I'm going to do again. It's just been hard lately to find the ongoing motivation. And stress has been the big barrier.

Hi @HollyJane :wavey:

I do keto and IF. I hear you on the motivation issue - keto is boring, but it works, as you know. I've recently started again after being off the plan for a few months. I exercise every day - which, I'm sure, is good for my health, but does not-one-thing for my weight. And I HEAR YOU re wearing nice clothes and jewelry as a motivator! Being unable to go out and wear my nicer things has been a motivation killer.

Anyway congratulations re your new purchase (have we seen photos yet??) and best wishes for success on your body makeover plan! I'm right there with you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I literally gasped when I saw this. It is so gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see it set. Congratulations!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I keep finding necklaces...not sure if 14 kt gold tri-color one is a keeper...(not that exciting-I know)
9DCC8EA1-3DE6-425F-8C63-879DA9D819BA.jpeg

Last edited:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock

*drops dead* those are for sure my cup of tea, in fact they are my whole pot. Where ever did you find those chunky gleaming hunks of perfection?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So very beautiful @bright ice! :kiss2: Can't wait to see the finished piece. I know it's going to be gorgeous!

HollyJane

Shiny_Rock
Hi @HollyJane :wavey:

I do keto and IF. I hear you on the motivation issue - keto is boring, but it works, as you know. I've recently started again after being off the plan for a few months. I exercise every day - which, I'm sure, is good for my health, but does not-one-thing for my weight. And I HEAR YOU re wearing nice clothes and jewelry as a motivator! Being unable to go out and wear my nicer things has been a motivation killer.

Anyway congratulations re your new purchase (have we seen photos yet??) and best wishes for success on your body makeover plan! I'm right there with you!

Hey, it's been hard. I've been on and off. Lots of job stress. Ugh.

Here's the earrings!
drop earring worn zoomed in.jpg

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I got this crazily huge Australian chrysoprase and labradorite in copper necklace recently. It’s actually too heavy to wear, but so beautiful!

This is the vendor’s picture. I think it was sold to me by the artist who made it.

20612558-AB9C-4A35-BDA2-07451CE20178.jpeg

Here are a couple of pictures I took.

8B223FEF-4360-4378-B2D5-8D3E770D8414.jpeg

EBB76AEE-3E9B-4775-89B3-4B73EA9ADB39.jpeg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock

Wow - what a beauty!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
allofthem.jpg

I bought several diamond bands/ring guards from Etsy. Just posted a poll asking which one folks think is the best, but for now I'm trying the "stacking" look...

I love this stack! It’s a beautiful combination!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results