shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the high karat gold. Those bangles are especially spectacular! All that time and craftsmanship to set each and every gem. Thank you for sharing!

Thank you AnastasiaBeaverhausen! Yes the bangles are beautifully handmade I had ordered them way back in Nov and only got them up last week. I appreciate the craftsmanship and the organic diamonds ...makes it very special. Have a great day!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing as the bling budget for the rest of the year has been wiped out by the need to replace my laptop as it is business critical.

DK :roll2:

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
I have these on the way!
I had diamond hoops on my wish list, but I didn’t know I would find some so fast, completely by “accident”
These are from Ivy and Rose
Simple and sweet I think. I just hope they aren’t too heavy 354FE355-ED13-4AFE-A84E-B8649F51A944.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few pieces bought over the past few months! A ruby emerald ring set in 22k; a medallion of saint Cecilia patron saint of musicians that I love ; and my biggest purchase - a pair of bangles - uncut diamonds with a tiny row of rubies and emeralds set in 22k gold ethic / Indian design 7C061BE8-84A4-424A-86F0-B1460AC59D67.jpeg 6D128B0D-2FB7-4151-BDD6-215E08352541.jpeg EF6A45B4-1B30-4495-AD40-BA1AFC9B9BB3.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous - as always @EllenS1!

<3

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
I am thinking about resetting my ring, but I don't know what I want! It is set in platinum now, with no other diamonds in the setting. I don't think I want side stones or a halo, maybe something more vintage or ornate, but my diamond is a MRB.

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
I have these on the way!
I had diamond hoops on my wish list, but I didn’t know I would find some so fast, completely by “accident”
These are from Ivy and Rose
Simple and sweet I think. I just hope they aren’t too heavy 354FE355-ED13-4AFE-A84E-B8649F51A944.jpeg

I got them today!

1) nice and light. I’ve had a torn earlobe and repair in the past from heavy earrings so I usually only wear studs now because I’m paranoid

2) I thought they would have more sparkle! But I’m no expert , also they kind of twist out to the side, which then you can’t really see the diamonds as much. I haven’t worn any hoops in years so not sure if this is normal Anyway I can’t be picky as they weren’t as much as others I’ve seen
3) I also got this setting which I love ! And it’s super sparkly
Terrible pics I’m sorry

846AC77C-4A35-44A7-A2AD-86AFD1D7E82C.jpeg

Attachments

• 12933B5B-6BDF-4FF2-8EB1-7453715049AE.jpeg
    12933B5B-6BDF-4FF2-8EB1-7453715049AE.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 31
  • C8112B11-7D84-41CE-919A-3EFC83D67F79.jpeg
    C8112B11-7D84-41CE-919A-3EFC83D67F79.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 23

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
I am thinking about resetting my ring, but I don't know what I want! It is set in platinum now, with no other diamonds in the setting. I don't think I want side stones or a halo, maybe something more vintage or ornate, but my diamond is a MRB.

I decided to meet with Steven Kirsch and see what he thinks! I am so excited!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got a bit obsessed by a necklace from JbGrace. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend though. I contacted Sako and he's making me one in my price point! After seeing @Rfisher collet set spinel, I just couldn't resist. The OMC is 1.19 L VS2. I got the cads yesterday. So excited!!!

Screenshot_20210310-064839_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210310-064817_Instagram.jpg

Sorry for the CRAZY HUGE pics lol!!!

Last edited:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got a bit obsessed by a necklace from JbGrace. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend though. I contacted Sako and he's making me one in my price point! After seeing @Rfisher collet set spinel, I just couldn't resist. The OMC is 1.19 L VS2. I got the cads yesterday. So excited!!!

Screenshot_20210310-064839_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210310-064817_Instagram.jpg

Sorry for the CRAZY HUGE pics lol!!!

That’s going to be gorgeous!
any pics of the OMC you are going to use?
:love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a bee in my bonnet about doing an east west emerald diamond ring with a small diamond. I don’t want to spend too much over 10k...I would have David set it. I have no idea how to pick a good one so I’m trying to educate myself.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is adorable! Did Sako also find this stone?

Yes he did. I told him my overall budget and that I wanted the largest eye clean stone M or higher. This was the first one he showed me! I thought it was perfect for the necklace. He has an eye for OMCs for sure.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I like to float different ideas on here but I keep coming back to inside-out diamond hoops. I’ve thought about size/cut weight for a while as am currently considering some that are more dainty and about 5/8 inch diameter- so bigger than a biggie hoop but still petite. With masks it seems like that would get the most mileage as I’ve been sticking to studs or very small dangles for the past year.

HollyJane

Shiny_Rock
I did a bad, bad thing. I purchased a pair of earrings I've been wanting - vintage onyx and diamond drops. I'll post a photo when they arrive. I'm building a house right now, so I had curtailed my spending. So, I'm justifying this purchase as a promise to do what I know I need to do to take off the fat I put on after my husband died...to get healthy and to also fit back into the beautiful clothes I can no longer wear. The earrings will look beautiful on me with the slimmed down figure and nice clothes. So, now that I bargained with myself and made this deal for the purchase, I have to do it!

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I did a bad, bad thing. I purchased a pair of earrings I've been wanting - vintage onyx and diamond drops. I'll post a photo when they arrive. I'm building a house right now, so I had curtailed my spending. So, I'm justifying this purchase as a promise to do what I know I need to do to take off the fat I put on after my husband died...to get healthy and to also fit back into the beautiful clothes I can no longer wear. The earrings will look beautiful on me with the slimmed down figure and nice clothes. So, now that I bargained with myself and made this deal for the purchase, I have to do it!

Don't feel bad, and no there's no need to justify. The rewarding part is nice, definitely motivational to make a change in life. However don't think of exercise to lose weight and fit back into your clothes, then you will feel like chasing a rabbit hole. I was in the same boat last year, I picked up exercising again at first trying to lose weight, but I was very disappointed as I didn't lose any. I actually gained a few pounds after religiously exercising almost everyday.

Everytime I weighted myself, I felt hopeless about exercising and dieting. Fortunately I didn't just stop. I actually felt healthier and happier and have gotten better sleep. So while it's great to have the vanity benefits, your mindset should be focus on making a positive change to yourself and your lifestyle. The weight loss is only secondary. With healthy diet and exercising, your body will have the positive energy and you'll feel satisfied.

HollyJane

Shiny_Rock
Don't feel bad, and no there's no need to justify. The rewarding part is nice, definitely motivational to make a change in life. However don't think of exercise to lose weight and fit back into your clothes, then you will feel like chasing a rabbit hole. I was in the same boat last year, I picked up exercising again at first trying to lose weight, but I was very disappointed as I didn't lose any. I actually gained a few pounds after religiously exercising almost everyday.

Everytime I weighted myself, I felt hopeless about exercising and dieting. Fortunately I didn't just stop. I actually felt healthier and happier and have gotten better sleep. So while it's great to have the vanity benefits, your mindset should be focus on making a positive change to yourself and your lifestyle. The weight loss is only secondary. With healthy diet and exercising, your body will have the positive energy and you'll feel satisfied.

I mentioned getting healthy as part of the plan. See, I have nobody to look out for me now if I have a stroke or other major health incident.

Keto and fasting has worked for me in the past, and that's what I'm going to do again. It's just been hard lately to find the ongoing motivation. And stress has been the big barrier.

HollyJane

Shiny_Rock

I'm liking these earrings more and more.

drop earring worn zoomed in.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results