shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Jewelry Collection

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
How much jewelry do you own? How much jewelry do you wear/wear regularly?

vintagelover

Rough_Rock
ooo Fun!! :)

As far as real jewelry goes I have the following in my collection:

4 Rings: Small white gold diamond solitare ring, white gold antique diamond ring with diamond pave band, white/yellow gold antique ring that has diamonds and a sapphire, and the newest in my collection is a rose gold pave halo ring with a centre morganite. I used to wear my white gold ring all the time, but ever since I bought my latest ring I can't seem to go back :love: - I only ever wear one ring on my right ring finger..

Over the years I have received some gifts but it's more jewelry that I would wear for special occasions; a pair of fanncy diamond drop earrings, a diamond tennis bracelet, eternity diamond necklace, etc. which sit in my jewelry box for most of the year. :o

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
My necklaces vary, depending on what I'm wearing for work, or if it's the weekend.

I don't wear any rings, nor watches.

I do wear my Pandora bracelet semi-regularly.
I also have some posts in my ears, which I hardly ever change. That's about it, really. I'm pretty lame. I don't have any "real" jewels, either.

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
I have three watches (Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Burberry)... a really no other accessories. I also have a few non-expensive fantasy necklaces... two pearl necklaces and pearl earrings... but that's it really. I don't really own jewelry to be honest. My engagement ring will be the first real piece! And the start of my collection. After that the goal is: diamond wedding band, diamond tennis bracelet, diamond stud earrings. :0) I am hoping to buy the tennis bracelet and earrings prior to the wedding... and wear them on my actual wedding day to one day hand down to any future daughter as an heirloom.

I did buy myself an LV purse as a pre-engagement waiting present to myself the other day.... but I'm going off topic now. :bigsmile:

misscuppycake

Shiny_Rock
I wear earrings every single day unless I'm skiing or swimming.

On weekends, I will usually wear 1 cosmetic ring. For super fancy nights, I might whip out a bracelet or necklace but that's quite rare.

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I wear Tiffany's SS on a daily basis

SS return to tiffany heart tag earrings
Small bead bracelet with blue enamel heart
Return to Tiffany's heart tags bracelet
Narrow rubedo 1837 ring
Elsa peretti open heart ring
16" bead chain with a horseshoe charm, or sometimes a heart tag depending on my mood
I also have the charm enhancer necklace that I wear sometimes!

Other than that, I wear a white fossil watch with some fake bling :Up_to_something: or my metallic black and hot pink baby g watch haha.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. You gals do know this is PriceScope, right? HELLO?! You know better than this! PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :naughty:
I wanna seeeeeeee!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results