shape
carat
color
clarity

Your feedback is greatly appreciated on this diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
Do I need to worry about this diamond????

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a picture? You really can''t tell without a picture of the actual stone.

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
just the one on the link

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BN do not supply images unfortunately so it is very difficult to judge fancy shapes for appearance and cut quality, buying blind really. I saw a similar diamond on your other thread, is that from BN also?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
As Lore pointed out, fancies are not like rounds, where you can pretty much go by numbers. We (and you) need pictures, and preferably an IS or ASET picture to show the light return on them. We have no way of knowing what this stone would be like. It could be ok, or a dud.

We tend to recommend buying fancies from vendors who give you the info you need to make a sound decision. I had a look around and found this one. It''s basically the same size, as in how big it looks as the one you linked. But more impiortantly we know it''s a great stone from all the other information. You would need to ask if eyeclean, don''t let the pictures scare you, they''re magnified to a huge degree. It''s quite possible that it doesn''t show at all in real life. And if it doesn''t, there''s no use in paying for more of what you can''t see, unless very high clarity is your preference!

Bankwire is the discount.

http://goodoldgold.com/diamond/5532/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results