shape
carat
color
clarity

Your favorite bridal reality TV shows

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Hello Ladies!

So I am planning a little get together with some of my best girl friends at mine to watch Will and Kate's wedding.

Because it will be on rather late at night over here, I've said I'll get my hands on some bridal reality tv episodes to watch beforehand.
Current suggestions include, Say Yes To The Dress and BridalPlasty but I could use a couple more shows or recommendations of the BEST episodes from series to watch.

So what is you favorite bridal reality TV shows?

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
The only one that I really watch is Bridezillas, but that's only because the women are ridiculous - it's hilarious! Still, it's a good choice if you're looking for some comic relief. :)

amc80

Ideal_Rock
My Fair Wedding is pretty good.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
shihtzulover|1301333051|2881914 said:
The only one that I really watch is Bridezillas, but that's only because the women are ridiculous - it's hilarious! Still, it's a good choice if you're looking for some comic relief. :)

I used to love watching Bridezillas-those women were crazy!!

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
My fave is rich bride poor bride. Some of the brides (and grooms) are nuts.. Loves it! Hahaha.. I also like 4 weddings. I usually find a favorite and root for them! :)

amc80

Ideal_Rock
PavePrincess|1301336831|2881955 said:
My fave is rich bride poor bride. Some of the brides (and grooms) are nuts.. Loves it! Hahaha.. I also like 4 weddings. I usually find a favorite and root for them! :)

Rich Bride Poor Bride! Love it. I saw one where the budget was like $40k and they spend something like $20k over. The groom insisted on a bounce house.

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Platinum Weddings!! LOVE that show. But it makes me want a MUCH bigger buddget :)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Not a reality show, but what about the movies "Bride Wars" or "27 Dresses"?

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
amc80|1301337715|2881967 said:
PavePrincess|1301336831|2881955 said:

Rich Bride Poor Bride! Love it. I saw one where the budget was like $40k and they spend something like $20k over. The groom insisted on a bounce house.

Oh. em. gee.. Dude.. I saw the bounce house one and I told FI that I would freak the F out if he had a bouncy house @ our reception AND we were $20K over budget.. Umm.. when you're WAY over your budget, you don't go out and get something ridiculous like a bouncy house!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I will just add that I don't know any of these shows because we only get bridezillas in New Zealand but I think I've heard of some of them. I will do some googling but I'm thinking I'll get a couple episodes of each rather than the entire seriers if they sound really good.

Keep them coming!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I like 4 Weddings on TLC.

My Fair Wedding with David Tutera is my 2nd favorite to watch behind "Say Yes to the Dress" which is already on your list. Good luck and have fun!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results