shape
carat
color
clarity

young men with diamonds in their ears

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone else noticed that suddenly lots of young men are wearing big diamond (or simulant) earrings, one in each earlobe? I see it particularly with African-American and Latino men on the subway, or just in the neighborhood. Is there some famous hiphop artist or sports figure or something who started this trend? Or has it been going on for years and I only just noticed?

I think it looks cool.

job

Rough_Rock
It has indeed been fashionable for quite some time now... big rocks means big bucks, and the trend these days is to flaunt it if you've got it.... I think the term you may be looking for is "bling bling"
1.gif

Job

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I know that men have been wearing an earring in one ear for a long time. But both ears? Is that a new thing, or am I earning my nickname, "Oblivia"?

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in the United Kingdom and I notice that David Beckham, footballer married to Posh Spice of the Spice Girls group wears a diamond in each ear now.

Don't know if you are familiar with them in America.

barry

Shiny_Rock
We first became aware of this recently when a fellow
from California purchased a SuperbCert and had us set it
in a 4-prong Platinum Basket with tension back.

When I asked him "what about her other ear"?
he replied, "It's for me, Barry".

Barry
www.superbcert.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results