shape
carat
color
clarity

You will NOT believe this!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I just got perhaps the most insane phone call of this whole wedding planning process. One of the churches we looked at just called me about my wedding..you know the one that''s in 11 days. To help make sure everything was done. Okay, my first response was..ummm I called you MONTHS ago to let you know I won''t be using the church (over a year ago actually). And the woman was like..well you didn''t talk to me. So I explained that I talked to a gentleman at the church who said he would remove it from the calendar. And she said, "Well then that was the church secretary, but you should have called me because I do the weddings!" And I was like, "Okay..but I didn''t have your number and I talked to the church and they told me it was taken care of..also we haven''t paid anything, haven''t met with the minister there..nothing.." And she said, "But I held this date for you!" And I said, "Well I called..I am sorry." And then she essentially said whatever/okay and hung up. Wow that is just bizarre! So this woman thought I was getting married there..in less than two weeks..without one drop of planning so far?!
6.gif
6.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good thing you didn''t decide to have it there considering....

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Woah, that is beyond ridiculous..! That woman was obviously not paying very much attention. So strange!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAHA, OMG, that is SO bizarre!!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Crikey!

That is very bizzare.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
crazy. geesh, some people (directed towards the woman, not you). I bet you''re glad you won''t be dealing with her again.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wow, clearly you made the right decision when choosing a church then!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
LOL, why would she blame you for this?!? Jeez...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
That is very weird!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Ditto DS, their organising skills leave a lot to be desired. A big relief you decided against having your wedding there!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That is incredibly bizaare...people can be so clueless
20.gif
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results