shape
carat
color
clarity

you shoe fanatics may be interested in this...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
first i want to thank everyone for their prayers and support that you all gave during Ms dad passing this week.

while everyone has their own ways of coping and mine is to keep myself busy and with school and wedding planning ive been busy this week...

i was looking online for shoes for one of my bridesmaids and i found that

http://www.pinkfootwear.com/products.php?id=7&perpagenum=100&ordertype=1&keyword=&type=products&Categories=&price=&Colourselect=

is having a sale on their louboutins!! there are some awesome wedding shoe options in there and though you girls may be interested in them.

enjoy
16.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hate to say this but I am about 99% sure they are fake...

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
you think??

im usually really gullible when it comes to this stuff....

like my mom says if it seems to good to be real it usually is...

sorry if they are fake...

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 5:18:47 PM
Author: emilina22
you think??

im usually really gullible when it comes to this stuff....

like my mom says if it seems to good to be real it usually is...

sorry if they are fake...

Yeah...I am pretty sure. People fake EVERYTHING these days sadly enough. But I am sure everyone thanks you for thinking of them!

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that they are probably knock offs. The only contact info on the site is some random hotmail address and there are other things that are just "off" about the site.

However, just because they aren''t real Louboutins doesn''t automatically mean you shouldn''t buy them. If you want a CL look alike and are okay with the price, then maybe it''s worth taking a chance. I *do* think it''s shady that this particular company is trying to conceal the fact that they are knock-offs, so maybe they aren''t the type of business you want to deal with. But, there''s nothing inherently wrong with buying a knock-off. For example, the shoe maker Dyeables sells what looks like a Manolo Sedaraby for a fraction of the price, and they are legitimate shoes (Dyeables is upfront about the fact that they are NOT selling Manolos but rather their own shoe). So, it really comes down to what you are more interested in- having the brand name or just having a shoe in a style that you like.

So, if your BM likes a pair of CLs but can''t afford the real thing, a knock-off (from a more reputable place) could be a good compromise.

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
It's amazing how many knock-off sites there are for CL shoes. A friend of mine recently sent me this link: http://www.louboutinbox.com/index.php.

I'm sure they're fakes - it just doesn't look right. Look at the detail shot of this shoe (fraying at the corner): http://www.louboutinbox.com/productsview.php?proid=212&id=31&type=products. The next shot down you can see bubbles underneath the satin.
38.gif

This just makes me so angry that people are taken advantage of by the lure of a too good to be true "bargain".
29.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 8:17:30 PM
Author: havernell
I agree that they are probably knock offs. The only contact info on the site is some random hotmail address and there are other things that are just ''off'' about the site.

However, just because they aren''t real Louboutins doesn''t automatically mean you shouldn''t buy them. If you want a CL look alike and are okay with the price, then maybe it''s worth taking a chance. I *do* think it''s shady that this particular company is trying to conceal the fact that they are knock-offs, so maybe they aren''t the type of business you want to deal with. But, there''s nothing inherently wrong with buying a knock-off. For example, the shoe maker Dyeables sells what looks like a Manolo Sedaraby for a fraction of the price, and they are legitimate shoes (Dyeables is upfront about the fact that they are NOT selling Manolos but rather their own shoe). So, it really comes down to what you are more interested in- having the brand name or just having a shoe in a style that you like.

So, if your BM likes a pair of CLs but can''t afford the real thing, a knock-off (from a more reputable place) could be a good compromise.

I think dyeables and things like that are VERY different than buying a shoe that is LABELLED as the original brand but is a fake....

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2009 10:54:49 AM
Author: neatfreak

I think dyeables and things like that are VERY different than buying a shoe that is LABELLED as the original brand but is a fake....

Oh, absolutely! That''s why I said that Emilina''s friend should buy from a more reputable place than this website and called this particular company "shady" because purposely deceiving consumers is not cool. However, I was just trying to point out to Emilina that her BM might be able to find a similar looking shoe for less money than a real CL if she was more going for the style (rather than needing to have the brand name). I should have been more clear. Thanks neatfreak!

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
Seriously though, what would makes someone think you can buy a $1000 pair of shoes for $150.

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/25/2009 10:54:49 AM
Author: neatfreak

Date: 4/24/2009 8:17:30 PM
Author: havernell
I agree that they are probably knock offs. The only contact info on the site is some random hotmail address and there are other things that are just ''off'' about the site.

I agree! one thing is copying a style and another is a blatant knock off which using a name or a trademark (like the red sole) is. Louboutin has the red sole trademarked so this is actually illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results