shape
carat
color
clarity

YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2006 WHEN...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven''t played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don''t have e-mail addresses.

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn''t have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )

12. You''re reading this and nodding and laughing.

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn''t! a #9 on this list.

AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually waived my office key card in front of the front door of my house the other day. God only knows how long I would have stood there waiting for it to beep and click open if my husband hadn't opened it for me!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
All those were soooo true. I even get IM''s from my daughter when she is just down the hallway and sees something online she wants to buy. I call from my cell to have the kids ready to help me unload the groceries. It''s a crazy world, but wouldn''t trade my cell or my emails for anything.
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe, i totally just copied that and emailed it to my dad who will love it
3.gif

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn''t have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

that so very true....

Once I was on my way to work and realised I had left my HP at home...
Had to walk back and take it... feel kinda lost without the phone. :razz:

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was scary - how many I could identify with.
2.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2006 8:58:45 PM
Author: yeewl

that so very true....

Once I was on my way to work and realised I had left my HP at home...
Had to walk back and take it... feel kinda lost without the phone. :razz:
I do the same thing when I leave my diamond in the US cleaner!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hee hee ... my sweetie & I "im" each other when we''re SITTING ON THE SAME COUCH. (Dueling laptops). Instead of passing over the whole laptop & shuffling to show something to each other ... *BLIP* ... linksies ...

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I was just saying to my DH the other day how crazy it is that we can''t live without cell phones anymore, but they really weren''t around (and accessible to the general public) until about 1998 (when plans were $20 for 15 anytime minutes!)...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ha ha, # 6 is my favorite...I call my husband from my cellphone every time I go to the store, and then on my way home to make sure he comes out to help me carry everything in. Thanks to cellphones, it''s become a shared project now!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
My teenage niece and her mom (my brothers ex) have fights over e-mail...even though they are in the same house, but in different rooms.

I instant message with my daughter...even though she''s at the other end of the couch
41.gif

Starset

Shiny_Rock
We text message each other instead of dialing and talking. It''s so much more effort typing 7-7-7-7 for an S to spell out a sentence and yet we could have the conversation on the phone 30 times over in the amount of time it takes us to type - send - receive and reply via text messaging. And yet I still do it.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for this storm!!! I''ve had a bad week and I just knew I could log on and you''d make me smile.
2.gif
Gosh, now I feel really old.
7.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Good stuff, Storm.

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Geez, I guess I am in a timewarp...I still sit in the driveway and beep the car horn when I need help carrying things into the house. Da, maybe next time I will use the cell phone.

My poor hubby, I must drive him nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results