shape
carat
color
clarity

You know I have to gossip....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
So am I the only one that has heard that Paris Hilton is engaged to the greek shipping heir (whose name by the way is also Paris)?, apparently he is richer than she is!! I have not been able to find any pictures of the e-ring yet (if she has one), but will someone PUHLEASE share if you find any! I am just DYINNNNG to see what the pris princess received
31.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I believe his name is Paris Latsis, the shipping magnate''s son. He''s Greek and I think has been seeing the House of Wax MEGAstar for a whole 8 months.

They celebrated their new nuptials to be in a Memorial Day BBQ in CA, with 75 of their closest friends...

Here''s a picture of the happy couple to be...

philton1.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't know about their engagement but rumors of a pending one were flying...re: the couple...from what I heard they just got together because of their names and who knows, maybe they actually liked each other...in any case it's a very odd pairing..we'll see what happens! I bet that will be a huge wedding.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Regis and Kelly were talking about it this morning...this will be interesting...
24.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
And here's an article about the two...

No ring yet, but perhaps the paparazzi are just lagging or being lazy...

Paris Squared Article

Well, they'll always have Paris. After five months, hotel heiress Paris Hilton and her namesake boyfriend, a Greek shipping heir, are engaged, People reports.

"They are happy and excited," Hilton's spokesman said.

Paris Latsis, 27, the 54th richest person in the world, proposed on Wednesday, when Hilton, 24, returned to Los Angeles after a three-week trip to Europe, where she made an appearance at the Cannes Film Festival and promoted her movie thriller, "House of Wax" and her new fragrance.

Latsis reportedly asked Hilton's parents for their blessing while she was in Europe and, upon her return, he surprised her with flowers, candles and a proposal.

"I'm very in love -- he's the one," Hilton, star of Fox's reality show "The Simple Life," said earlier this month. "I want to have kids in the next two years, because I know that completes your life."

The couple celebrated Saturday with 75 friends and family at the Hollywood Hills home they share.

"There was a big cheer, Paris' father popped open champagne and then they fired up the grill," the spokesman said.

No date has been set for the wedding. This will be the first marriage for both.

Parissquared.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read in the New York Post that Mr. Paris is looking at rings from Harry Winston and Tiffany''s and will present her with a selection from which she can choose her ring. The article stated that one of the rings is s between 10-15 carats and is worth 3-4 Million. Can''t wait to see that sucker.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I cant help but think she is trying to keep up with ex BFF, Nicole.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow 10-15c?! on her little finger?!

njc..a recent article i read had some of their friends saying the same thing, that Paris was jealous of the fiance thing that Nicole had going and that she wanted something similar...who knows what goes on in these gals minds!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup 10-15 carats, that is just huge!!! Can''t wait to see it though!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
10-15 carats?? Well I guess if you are the 54th richest person in the world then that is like dropping a quarter on the street and not picking it up?? LOL I think that she is competing with Nicole as well, and I cannot even believe that she is talking about having children within two years?!?!?? OMG that will be the day!! Cannot wait to see pics of the ring...that will definitely be a honker!....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Paris Hilton as a Mom, that would be interesting!

That makes me think of Posh Spice who has been racy at times with a colorful past, and yet she is so into having children! She just had her third child something like 3 months ago and she is back to being super skinny...I want her personal trainer! She doesn't even seem that old..is she even 30?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ah, I think I''m gossiped out. I read the newest people with tom and katie on the cover and have been clicking on all the recent "news" links and ended up having a dream about tom cruise last night
6.gif
lol I can''t even remember it, but it was a funny dream (not kinky - thank god!)

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Did Tom Cruise atleast reach to your waist?

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/31/2005 1:34:50 PM
Author: njc
I cant help but think she is trying to keep up with ex BFF, Nicole.

uhh..yeah, those were my exact thoughts when I heard about that this morning.

on a funny married names thing, I had a teacher in grade school and her name was Kelly something-or-the-other. During the year she got married and her name became Kelly Kelley.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
That is just as bad as my brother''s old guidanace counselor...Mrs. Sherry Berry
20.gif

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Okay, so I''m getting a feeling of deja vu ... I thought she was already engaged, lol! A very trashy Australian magazine claimed she was engaged in March.

The pics are from (I believe) the Oscars or something? She wore the ring, and was probably very P-ed off that there was no uproar over is-she-or-isn''t-she ... more of a who-really-cares?

See this threat: Paris Hilton engaged?

parishilton.jpg

parisparis.jpg

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I love these threads....hehehehehe Makes me happy to know that others enjoy this sort of topic!!! I guess there are many more than would admit due to the success of People Magazine and the like
9.gif
I digress.....

Mara, thanks for the new website, I now have another place to go for my daily gossip fill!!! I saw that these two were engaged and thought the same things as you guys, that she is competing with Nicole. Can''t wait
36.gif
to see the ring !!!

I also must add that I went to school with some girls whose last name was Cane....yes they named one of their daughters......drum rollllllll.......Candy Cane!!!!
3.gif

dietvanillacoke

Rough_Rock
am i psycho for thinking that this paris guy is cute? and the 54th richest person in the world... goodness gracious...

candy cane! i love it! one of my friend''s last name is park, and he keeps joking about naming his kid "amusement" or "trailer". my best friend amy has only 3 letters in her last name, and she''s marrying a guy who has only 2 letters in his last name, so she''s going from a total of 6 letters to a total of 5! we used to joke that she could fit on a license plate.

all i can think of is julia goolia... hahaha....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i keep thinking he looks dopey in every picture, he doesn''t smile, his mouth just hangs open...he definitely does not know how to work the camera like the female Paris does. though in a few pix he looked cuter than a few others...but it''s hard to tell with his mouth hanging open all the time!
2.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Our family name is PAN. My brother said he''s going to name his son Peter...because that what everyone called him when he was in school. I also suggested Potand, Saute and Fryin.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
jaysonsmom,
Oh that''s just terrible!!!
3.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/1/2005 7:29:16 AM
Author: Libster
I love these threads....hehehehehe Makes me happy to know that others enjoy this sort of topic!!! I guess there are many more than would admit due to the success of People Magazine and the like
9.gif
I digress.....

Mara, thanks for the new website, I now have another place to go for my daily gossip fill!!! I saw that these two were engaged and thought the same things as you guys, that she is competing with Nicole. Can''t wait
36.gif
to see the ring !!!

I also must add that I went to school with some girls whose last name was Cane....yes they named one of their daughters......drum rollllllll.......Candy Cane!!!!
3.gif
We all must digress to trash talk once in awhile
emteeth.gif

Candy Cane.... I see images of a stripper pole........

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 82px">Date: 6/1/2005 11:13:30 AM
Author: dietvanillacoke
am i psycho for thinking that this paris guy is cute? and the 54th richest person in the world... goodness gracious...

candy cane! i love it! one of my friend''s last name is park, and he keeps joking about naming his kid ''amusement'' or ''trailer''. my best friend amy has only 3 letters in her last name, and she''s marrying a guy who has only 2 letters in his last name, so she''s going from a total of 6 letters to a total of 5! we used to joke that she could fit on a license plate.

all i can think of is julia goolia... hahaha....
Yes you are psycho for thinking that he is cute LOL The only thing cute about him is his bank account!
36.gif
36.gif
just kidding!

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
I think this is it....

5lzc5h.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 7:14:04 PM
Author: twinkletoes
here''s another pic.

I think that picture was taken a while back, and Paris Hilton told photographers that that was a family heirloom, I believe it was 22 carats or something like that. Correct me if I''m wrong.....

Where did you find the picture twinkletoes? If that was a recent pic, then it probably IS the e-ROCK!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Why I also think that it''s an old picture is because Paris H has filled out since she started dating Paris L. Lots of people have commented on her nicer slightly fuller figure. She said it''s because she''s in love. Well, she looks better "in love". She looks stick-thin in the ring pic.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I heard on the radio today that she picked out a ring from Harry Winston''s but no details were given.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results