shape
carat
color
clarity

You have to watch this!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
This has to be the worst ever wedding dress in the history of disgusting wedding dresses!!

She can't even walk bless her!

I wonder if she will look back on this in 20 years time and still love it?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9Np9TTzx7rA

It takes a couple of minutes to work but trust me - its worth it!

(I would just like to point out that not all of us Brits have such dire taste in wedding attire!)
9.gif

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! Nothing like getting treated like a whale on your wedding day to stir up romantic memories....

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol!! I know - ''Pull her in, Pull her in''!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Maisie, what''s a "chav?" I assume it''s a British slang term for a particular social class or ethnic group, but I can''t work it out from the video.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
OMG! That has got to be one of the most hideous things I have ever seen!

Did anyone else notice the "star-shaped" boobs and the see-through corset???

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 2:44:03 PM
Author:Maisie
This has to be the worst ever wedding dress in the history of disgusting wedding dresses!!

She can''t even walk bless her!

I wonder if she will look back on this in 20 years time and still love it?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9Np9TTzx7rA

It takes a couple of minutes to work but trust me - its worth it!

(I would just like to point out that not all of us Brits have such dire taste in wedding attire!)
9.gif
Maisie I posted this yesterday and dared you to wear this too your wedding next year NOT
2.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
I saw this show on TV last week, it was a show about teenage brides. The girl is actually Irish - she''s a ''traveller'' (our indigenous ethnic nomad community) and their weddings are legendary here - blingtastic, no expense spared, etc. Well you saw for yourselves!
9.gif
The mad thing is though, of all the girls on that show, the traveller girl was about the most sensible! She actually came across as very level-headed when they interviewed her. Her hubby though, seriously looked, and acted, about 12...
20.gif

But back to the dress, did you notice one boob was a star and the other was a heart? The bodice was thousands of Swarovski crystals - they wouldn''t disclose the cost. The skirt had over 27 underskirts on it and the seamstress told her it would scrape her waist and she''d be scarred for life.
23.gif

We don''t use the word ''chav'' in Ireland but I think it means cheap and tacky? Although I think it can sometimes be meant affectionately - as in ''chav-tastic''!
9.gif
You can check out the whole lingo here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Wholy Schmoly--my favourite part is the pain/weight/fabric inflicted waddle she has to do in order to walk from point A to point B....luv it!

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
I love it! I just forwarded it to a bunch of my family so they would know what to expect from my wedding! HA!
That had to be one of the most interesting weddings I''ve ever seen, I don''t know who made me laugh more, the guests or the bride and her maids!
Thanks for sharing that treasure!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
OM FREAKING G!! What the heck was going through her mind?? That horrible waddle!
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results