Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

You have 100,000 to be used for one bling project...GO!

Polabowla

Shiny_Rock
Forgot the chopard watch..... graff vs chopard? Ummm might need to up that budget! ;-)
Actually I would love to buy my husband a beautiful wedding band. Not many males in my culture wear one but still I think it's a lovely symbol of love & partnership.

RunningwithScissors

Brilliant_Rock
I'd spend it all on one ruby, emerald, sapphire or fancy colored diamond. Just one. Then I'd live with the gem for a few years, leisurely deciding how to set it.

Or maybe upgrade my e-ring and earrings to IF clarity.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d probably go for a pair of fancy blue or fancy pink pear shaped diamond studs, set with a halo of either white/pink diamonds in white/pink gold; in as big of a size as I can manage. I’m flexible on clarity (as long as it’s eye clean!) and don’t mind if the colour is just “fancy” as opposed to “fancy vivid/intense” so I can get the biggest possible size with the max amount of ear coverage. I just adore fancy color diamonds!

facetgirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh what a fun thread!

A three stone ring with pigeon blood ruby and diamonds on the side or something like this. ruby ring for ps.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn't spend $100K on jewelry, I just couldn't even if I had it. Lots of pretty things posted here though.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Clovers Bracelet
    Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Clovers Bracelet

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.