shape
carat
color
clarity

Yippeee!! Our shower is booked!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
My MOH/sister just let us know that our couple''s shower will be on June 30th!! I''m so excited
9.gif
. Actuallly, along with the excitement, I must admit this is the first time I''ve felt a little nervous towards the wedding lol. Go figure. It''s probably that I can''t plan one teeney detail that''s freaking me out
31.gif
9.gif
. Well, I wanted to share my good news!! Now I really have to go and really refine my registries lol.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Good luck on those registries!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!! I''m excited about my showers too and totally sympathize about not planning any bit of it! It''s nervewracking!!! I''m trying to just relax and enjoy but really all I know about my showers are the dates and the cities! I don''t know ANYTHING else!!! That''s so hard to get used to!

Have fun with the registries and try to keep your eyes off them once the invites go out so that you''re suprised! Yeah, I know... good luck with that!
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
As the time comes closer you''ll be glad for an event where all you have to do is ''show up!'' It will be lots of fun. Go over those registries again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results