shape
carat
color
clarity

yippee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
so SO came home from work tonight and was talking about how he found out a guy he used to work for also owns a jewelery store and told him if he ever needed a big discount he would get one
31.gif
so then we got on the subject of what styles and cuts we like best and we have surprisingly similar tastes. so anyways SO tells me well why don't you go over to wimmers in the mall this week sometime and have them figure out your ring size so that i know what to order, yippee!!
30.gif
36.gif
9.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
How very exciting! So did you agree on a style of ring? What did you agree you like?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Well he knows what styles I absolutely don''t like and I was like hey honey is 13,000 too much for a ring? and he''s like um yes. haha Then he let it slip "Well the ring I''ve been looking at is around 4800 but I can get it discounted for 1800" To which I replied "you''ve been looking at a ring?" then he said "yeah, that''s why i need your ring size" then i said "so its ok for me to be looking at dresses?" and hes like "yeah knock yourself out" then i just sat there with this look on my face
6.gif

hah what a great night!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow--getting the go-ahead to look at dresses is huge! I am so excited for you. $13K is a lot to spend on a ring, but maybe he can get a fabulous discount on your dream ring too . . .
27.gif
. Just curious--what does this dream ring look like?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
it is very exciting!!
he won''t tell me what it looks like
i do know it is a white gold band and it''s a solitaire which is what i like so it will just be a surprise i guess :)
he wants to be the one to pick it out because he says it''s the first present he''ll get to give me to start our lives together which i think is sweet and i know he has good taste so i''m just going along with it. the only thing i said was please no square diamonds and he said don''t worry it isn''t so i''m just excited to see what he picks out :)

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
That is soooo exciting!!!!...and really sweet of your SO!!!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
How Exciting! The anticipation must be driving you nuts!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 10:52:37 AM
Author: SparklyLibra
How Exciting! The anticipation must be driving you nuts!

you have noooooooooo idea haha

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Smurfy - I''m so happy for you! Have fun checking out dresses. Can''t wait to hear about your proposal on here sometime soon
31.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
oh yay!!! i am so excited for you. i bet you cant get the smile off of your face.
36.gif
36.gif

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Smurfy! The ring size is super exciting, and of course, dresses are even more fun! Good luck and hopefully you will be off the LIW list soon!
4.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh YAY! That is excellent news indeed!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
aw, smurfy every time you talk about your boyfriend he seems sweeter and sweeter! sounds like you''re definitely heading towards engagement, YAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results