shape
carat
color
clarity

Yet another wedding band Q!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all. FI and I have already purchased our rings for our wedding in August but I was interested in getting a plain gold band to alternate with my diamond band.

The question I have for you all is this: Do you think the 3mm brushed finish domed band from e-weddingbands.com will look ok with my polished e-ring? And if I do get the brushed band and LOVE it, could my e-ring be made into a brushed finish.

Thanks for the input!

Ang

angwedsetyay.JPG

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I think the brushed finish band would look great with your ering (wow, what a set! Gorgeous!). There is not too much metal on the top of your ering so I don't think it would be unmatchy. I think lumpkin changed her polished ering to a brushed one, it looks really different and made the diamond pop! I'll try to find a link to that thread....

ETA: I meant it looks different in a good, nay, GREAT way
9.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks shimmer! And I LOVE lumpkins ring so much!

No one else has any suggestions for me? No one must like my idea
39.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/6/2008 12:56:30 PM
Author: ang3199
Thanks shimmer! And I LOVE lumpkins ring so much!

No one else has any suggestions for me? No one must like my idea
39.gif

I think they are too blinded by your bling to type!

I say go for it, if you don''t like it I''m sure you can polish it back (maybe double check on this, I have no first-hand experience).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results