shape
carat
color
clarity

Yet another VERY happy August Vintage customer!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just purchased a pair of ideal cut moissanites to have set into studs. I thought I'd have to buy the stones loose and save up to set them locally, or getting Jonathan to do it for me (definitely my preference) but was restricted by a very strict budget for this particular project. @Rhino (Jonathan) was infinitely patient and extremely attentive (despite my to-ing and fro-ing!) and went absolutely above and beyond to assist me in any way he could. The end result is exactly what I was hoping for, and within budget. I am so thrilled! Even though this transaction was small compared to, I daresay, most that Jonathan deals with, I was treated like royalty. I will definitely be purchasing from August Vintage again!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It sounds like an awesome new purchase! Please post pics once you have some!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s wonderful @Dandi, please post photos as I’m really interested too.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Sparkles88! Hopefully I'll have them in the next few weeks.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can’t wait to see them!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're getting shipped tomorrow, woo hoo!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

LittlePhi

Rough_Rock
Please show them of once they arrive!

I too am looking at August Vintage moissanites (OECs) to have made into studs and I'd love to see how yours turned out. What was your process for deciding on the setting?

Great to hear that the process with Jonathan was so smooth and comfortable! Definitely makes me look forward to when I will get to that phase. Did he create two matching stones for you, was there any difficulty in finding a match?

Enjoy them when they arrive!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results