shape
carat
color
clarity

YES! DJ may be working out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Got a recommendation from my day of coordinator for a DJ, and a PSer gave me a recommendation too.

The DJ my DOC gave me the information for had a miscommunication with John resulting inhim discounting his price by 400 bucks, making him on par with the PSer recommendation. Once the mix up was discovered though, he promised to HONOR the qoute (speaks very well of him) . SO ... now I have two VERY affordable choices to chose from. The DJ from my DOC has, from what I understand a very superior sounds system too (John was all googly eyed at the prospect).

Gonna meet with them this weekend as well as the more responsive of the two florists... so by next week I may have THREE things off the list as I'm ordering my dress on Thursday!

Cake shopping is actually going a little better than expected. John is handling the DJ, the room blocks (today), the cake, and the officiant.

If I can just get the cake and officiant knocked out this month too I'm going to be one happy Gypsy.

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy, you are on top of everything. Make sure you talk to your DJ''s about their announcing styles. I hate listening to the announcers who sound like they are announcing games.

I''m so excited that you almost have a DJ, florist, and dress!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow you''re flying through things! I need to get my ass in gear.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL. I started making inquiries about cakes and DJ''s in the middle of ''Indecision Venue 2008'' so I had a lot of the information, but I just sat on it. Meeting with my DOC this weekend got my but in gear because she was REALLY of the opinion that I should have EVERYTHING and ABSOLUTELY everything done as earlier as possible so that a week before my wedding I am DONE so that if anything comes up, I can deal with it without going batty.

I will be very careful of the DJ styles. The PS referral was from a friend who I trust implicitly who wanted the same thing for her own wedding, and got it. Plus I made it VERY clear to my DOC for her recommendation that I did not want an MC, "personality" or someone who thinks they are on their own personal TV show. LOL. I will make that absolutely clear to the DJ as well, if that''s the one we hire.

I''m so excited to order my dress tomorrow. I''m giddy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results