shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Yellow Antique Cushion Sapphire by Jeff White

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last year I had inquired about a purple sapphire Jeff had listed, but it was already sold. He said he had a nice unheated yellow sapphire that he could cut. It was perfect for his antique cushion design! The stone turned out to be beyond my expectations! It's just gorgeous! Well, shortly after getting this stone, I unexpectedly had a chance to get a light yellow antique cushion diamond. I have kept this stone because it's so beautiful and I know I cannot replace it, but I really do not need two yellow cushion stones.

The stone is eyeclean, 5.16 cts., 8.8mm square, and perfectly cut. The total depth is 7.7mm, BUT, it is only 5mm from the culet to the girdle as it has a nice, high crown! So a halo would not be too high off the finger.

Price reduced to $4950 which is less than I paid. Other details in the listing. (Pink reflection in the second picture is from my camera case.)

https://loupetroop.com/listings/loo...hion-sapphire-cut-by-jeff-white-price-reduced

JWyellowsapphire4.jpg
JWyellowsapphire5.jpg
JWyellowsapphire2.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love:
And a very good price too. This would make a gorgeous RHR.:appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!! Too bad I don't need another yellow, lol. Someone will be very lucky to get it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!! Too bad I don't need another yellow, lol. Someone will be very lucky to get it!

It would be perfect for you other than the fact that you are well supplied with yellow DIAMONDS!!! :lol:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

StarRHnegative

Rough_Rock
As far as completely eye clean i meant from every view on the stone not just top down.

StarRHnegative

Rough_Rock
If it is still available call me asap today.. I'm about to purchase a different yellow and just saw this one so I would like to discuss this sapphire. Thanks!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it is still available call me asap today.. I'm about to purchase a different yellow and just saw this one so I would like to discuss this sapphire. Thanks!

This stone is FABULOUS. I'd buy it if I were looking for a yellow sapphire.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Folks no personal contact info on this forum.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This beauty is still for sale!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Octo2005 If you'd like to contact me about the sapphire, please use my email address at the bottom of the description. LT messaging often doesn't work!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results