shape
carat
color
clarity

YEAH!! My dress is here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Lliang: Thank you so much. I wanted to wear my hair half up/ half down because it is soo thick and heavy. I had a pic that I sent to my mom but I can''t seem to find it right now. As soon as I find it, I will post it.

Pils: It was a combination of an American and a French bustle. The alterations lady was very creative and I was amazed at how well it turned out. Thank you for your compliments.

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
I am not sure if this worked. I think this was the pic I sent to my mom. I had to hunt it down. :) I probably won''t put flowers like they did in the pic but something like that.

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
YEAH!!!
36.gif

05222009 hair.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful on you, and the bustle is perfect!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful on you - I love the bustle as well :D

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look amazing! Love the bustle!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOWSER.

That dress is just beautiful. I love the bustle!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Muse, your dress is gorgeous and you look amazing. You will be a beautiful bride. When is the big day?

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 12:04:19 AM
Author: marcyc
Muse, your dress is gorgeous and you look amazing. You will be a beautiful bride. When is the big day?
Thank you. I am getting married May 22nd. It is literally around the corner and I have soo much to do.
41.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
You look fabulous and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bustle!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results