shape
carat
color
clarity

YEAH!! My dress is here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
I just got a call from my bridal lady telling me my dress came in today. I am going to get it on Thursday. Then I get to start getting fitted for the alterations the dress is going to need. I am just relieved it is finally here.

Yay, that is exciting
36.gif

Awwww, I thought there''d be pictures in the thread too.
8.gif
<-- disappointed pout

Glad it came in!!!!
36.gif

Sorry lliang. I can post a pic of the dress later. FI is in the room and I don''t want him to see it before the wedding.

yay!!! How exciting, you must be thrilled
36.gif

YAY that is fantastic news :D

Woohoo! Great news
1.gif

AWESOME!!!!!

museik, YAY!! I''m glad you''ll have pics up soon! So happy you got your dress in your hot little hands!

GREAT!!!
36.gif

Woohoo!! Cannot wait to see it!

This is a picture of my dress. I can''t remember my login info for photobucket to show you ladies how I looked in the dress when I first tried it on. This will have to be a teaser until my fitting on Friday.
31.gif

thebridalshop2_2044_11662760.jpg

Ooh very pretty!!!

Okay... It''s Friday! PICS PICS PICS!

Beautiful!!!

It''s gorgeous! Cannot wait to see the pics!

Congrats, it is beautiful!

Yeah the suspense is over (for those of you who were in suspense). I am posting the fitting pics right now. Please excuse my horrible editing skills.

Cheese.jpg

For the record I am retarded. I showed up to the fitting with no shoes because I haven''t had time to get any (and I forgot that is something one would need). Crazy I know. These pics are before I used the ones they had there.

Front pic.jpg

There is a really good side one that I am still working on.

Back pic.jpg

I love the bustle. It looks amazing.
36.gif

Awesome Bustle.JPG

Side view of bustle

Side of bustle.jpg

Other side

Other side of bustle.jpg

My favorite view.

Side view (love it).JPG

Close up of details on dress.

Close up detail of dress.JPG

miracles thanks for posting the link to my other thread. I didn''t have time to figure it out.
36.gif

Wow Museik!!! You dress looks PHENOMENAL!!! You look SO BEAUTIFUL in it and your bustle KICKS A$$! How are you going to do your hair?

You look beautiful! And that dress makes your waist look so ittttty bitty!

I like that bustle, as well. What is that called? It was hard to see if it was over/under in the photos. orrrrr my eyes are just terrible
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP