shape
carat
color
clarity

Yeah for Tejani!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock

Hey ladies,

I just wanted to thank whomever it was that had posted some pics of earring from Tejani. I absolutely love their stuff, and was thrilled when I heard they were coming for a trunk show to DC!

Consequently, I bought a goregous necklace and matching earrings last week. They should get here this evening, yipee!

36.gif

Here are the pics of what I got:

YNecklaceTejani.jpg

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Earrings...

MatchingEarringsTejani.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow, very beautiful!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Wow! So gorgeous. Can''t wait until you get them and share more pics with us!
9.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Oh, they''re wonderful!!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh very pretty. I agree that we will need photos of you wearing them as soon as they arrive. Nice find.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
oooh! I think you may be talking about me. I got the same earrings!!! I LOVE THEIR STUFF. I brought it into my bridal salon and the ladies all just were oohing and aahing over it. They all said they wished they could carry their line. Did you meet Urvi? Ilana (I think) and Urvi were in Chicago for the trunk show and they were FABULOUS! I''m so glad you got such awesome stuff!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EEPS. I have to eat my words now because I recall mentioning how their stuff is ''common'' Indian jewelry. BUT, there is nothing ''common'' about this set - it''s absolutely stunning and I have to say it was a fantastic purchase!!

I''d love to see pics of the jewelry on you!!

EC-theory

Rough_Rock
so pretty!! my friend wore their earrings in a similar style for her wedding (purchased at her bridal shop) - they look fabulous in pictures!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 9:45:58 PM
Author: Blair138
oooh! I think you may be talking about me. I got the same earrings!!! I LOVE THEIR STUFF. I brought it into my bridal salon and the ladies all just were oohing and aahing over it. They all said they wished they could carry their line. Did you meet Urvi? Ilana (I think) and Urvi were in Chicago for the trunk show and they were FABULOUS! I''m so glad you got such awesome stuff!
Blair: I think it might have been you, yeah, I am glad I found you
2.gif
. And yes, I did meet both those ladies, and they were very nice. The designer is so cute and very sweet.

Sparkalicious: I can''t wait to try on the two together either. But, classic, I think my jewelry got to my condo today, and I won''t have time to get home today before going to my second fitting...Boo..But, I will show pics when I get my dress for the wedding, which should be soon
9.gif

Oh, I forgot to mention, they give 15% off at trunk shows, so if you are looking, the trunk show is definitely a good time to check time out!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
oh i bought earrings there too!! absolutely love them and they match my dress perfectly. and Urvi (I think that''s her name) is such a pleasure to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results