shape
carat
color
clarity

Yeah E-pics!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone. It has been a while since I have posted something wedding related. But over Christmas we went home and got a ton done!

We decided on a cake and backer, went and checked out the venue and met with the management there, met and decided on florist, decided on a DJ, and met with our photographer and got e-pics taken.

FI and I are originally from Minnesota so we will be getting married there and decided we should get our e-pics in the winter there as well.

Our photographer, Barclay Horner, just posted half of our photos from our e-session. The rest should be posted tonight.

I absolutely love my photog, he is amazing! I am so excited to see what he will do for our wedding in December. Love love hime!!!!!

Here is the links (go to engagement gallery and then Jen & Brandon): http://barclayhorner.smugmug.com/galleries

Here is a really cool picture he took, the funny thing is my eyes look green but they are indeed brown, but I don''t care because it looks awesome!

246189648-M.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos! It looks so romantic with all the snow. You and your FI look so well together.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the progress. And the pictures are fabulous!!!
36.gif
36.gif

You guys look great together!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow, great pics! I can''t imagine how cold you too were out in the snow while taking all those, but the end result sure looks worth it!

lovemybug

Rough_Rock
beautiful pictures! i especially love the one you posted.

has anyone ever told you your fiance looks a lot like john krasinski (jim from the office)?

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
Thanks you guys, the rest will be up by morning!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I ADORE your pictures!!! They are so beautiful!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You guys make such a great couple, the snow makes it so romantic and chic. I love them! Congrats!!!!!

M~

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Wow those are such great photos, I love the snow too. I was thinking I would like ours to be in the snow too, but our wedding is in the middle of summer so it might look weird if we put up a photo of us in the snow....but on the other hand, the snow makes amazing pictures!! I''m so glad I saw them, thanks for sharing!!!

What a great couple you guys are, you look so happy and in love
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
FLgirl...your pictures are amazing! Thanks for sharing with us!

Congratulations on getting so much accomplished!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jen, those are amazing photos!!! I looked at all of them and I can see how beautiful your photographer''s work is.

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
Wow!
6.gif
Those pictures are phenomenal. It helps that both you and your FI are gorgeous!
28.gif

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS pictures! :)

thanks for sharing...they came out great!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2008 12:21:45 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Can I just say. HOLY CRAP.
That''s exactly what I said! Those are fantastic!

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again everyone. our photographer has true talent! You never be able to tell that he has only been doing this for a couple years!

The rest of our photos were posted this morning. It was definetly super cold out, but either of us could really tell at the moment because we had so much fun doing them! I think the energy of our photographer really helped us keep our energy up in the cold winter weather!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
He really does look like Jim Krasinski!! Those are some amazing pics too!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
WOW. i think you''ve taken the lead in my favorite e-pics seen EVER! You guys look like you''re in some kind of gorgeous romantic chick flit that can''t possibly exist in real life. soooooo beautiful....the pics, the scenery, and you and your FI are just gorgeous!

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
You guys are so sweet. Thank you so much!
37.gif

Now the fun begins to pick the photo for save the dates and the photo to use as our "engagement" photo. I have no idea where to start!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You are beautiful and your fiancee handsome! Wonderful, wonderful pics--thanks for sharing!!

cheers--Sharon

sera

Ideal_Rock
Those photos are gorgeous!!! They''re so creative and artistic yet you two look natural... beautiful pics! I wish the photographer was here in Cali!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
The pictures are really fun, and they are all really pretty! You both look adorable together. I bet the wedding pics are going to be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results