shape
carat
color
clarity

Yeah! checking off the fun and not so fun To Do''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
yeah! I am off today and am quickly checking more and more off the To Do list.

some of it is the icky stuff that is not much fun, like the life insurance medical exam (I had to pee in a cup and have blood drawn this morning...but they came to my house)
and I''ve been talking abour coverting my IRA into a ROTH IRA since the market is crap and my portfolio is worth way less, so less taxes to pay...just got off the phone w/ fidelity...check!
now I am going to have a hair trial at the salon up the road!
this afternoon I have to head to the mall to do returns (ick)
and I have to feed the invites envelopes through the printer and get them ready for the mail...not too much fun, but yeah! it will be done soon
and tomorrow, we have a honneymoon shower!! yipee :)

yeah!! I love checking things off the to-do list :)

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
hi mintve - once we got the boring stuff out of the way (the bureaucracy of all the paperwork) it just went uphill from there with all the stuff to plan/do.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 11:03:39 AM
Author:mintve
yeah! I am off today and am quickly checking more and more off the To Do list.

some of it is the icky stuff that is not much fun, like the life insurance medical exam (I had to pee in a cup and have blood drawn this morning...but they came to my house)

and I''ve been talking abour coverting my IRA into a ROTH IRA since the market is crap and my portfolio is worth way less, so less taxes to pay...just got off the phone w/ fidelity...check!

now I am going to have a hair trial at the salon up the road!

this afternoon I have to head to the mall to do returns (ick)

and I have to feed the invites envelopes through the printer and get them ready for the mail...not too much fun, but yeah! it will be done soon

and tomorrow, we have a honneymoon shower!! yipee :)

yeah!! I love checking things off the to-do list :)

Oh, my. You''re such a grown-up!
3.gif
We haven''t done anything about life insurance or IRAs or . . . oy vey!! Maybe you will care for me when I''m old and have not arranged my finances?
2.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
FH and I are both doing short term insurance until we qualify for something better. I''m interviewing at a company that offers full paid medical and dental so hopefully we''ll get to take advantage of that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results