shape
carat
color
clarity

YEA! Cute AND comfy shoes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited. I was looking for peep toe or open toe shoes that had about a 4" heel w/ some sort of platform or wedge and hada vintage 1940s flair and that have a comfy toe bed. Well, who would have I guessed that i could find that. I have a great pair of Born sandals that I wear all the time and they are super comfy. Well, one day I got an email from nordstrom that they were have an online shoe sale. sure enough, there were some born shoes that fit my needs. and they were on sale! I ordered multiple pairs to figure out what size i needed. then, I went to the dress shop to try them on w/ my sample dress. anyway, I love them! here they are:

Born Shantilly in moonlight!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2963114?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=chantilly+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

shoes chantilly.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
from the front

shoe front.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
and another view :)

chantilly shoes.jpg

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
SUPER cute!
i love the look of them!!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
awesome - love the dress too - yay

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great with your dress! Congrats on getting your shoes and for getting comfy ones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results